Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: /:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know my activity may be a little decreased because of some stuff that’s been happening with family/ work. 

I’ve been going thru a depression episode so I may not be talking to as many people as usual for awhile, and I sincerely apologize for that!

Please don’t judge but i needed to get some of my feelings out in the open.
Hope you feel better Jae! I know the struggle 💖 keeping you in my thoughts ^^
That's what blogs are for! If you have time for it definitely create a little art: a drawing, ditty, PR2 level, anything helps.
I hope everything resolves for you soon <3

I think something that might help may be to try to view this trial you're going through as a way to grow and strengthen yourself. Trials don't always have to be a bad thing, though they might seem really hard to get through in the moment. I'm a believer that everything happens for a reason, and maybe you will be able to get something good out of what you're going through.

Anyways, I'm rooting for you and I know you can get through it Smile
No judgment at all, Jae. I think most of us will appreciate your honesty and candor. Take care of yourself! You always will have a group of friends to turn to here!
I really appreciate all of you for understanding, thank you ^^ @bls1999 @Lunanova @lalafox @Ashley766

All of you guys are amazing. I'm hoping to be back to my original self soon.
hope everything goes well for you soon
Depression is a terrible thing, and I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. No one is deserving of it, and no one should be judged because of it. Hope you feel better soon, truly. Smile
It'll take some time... but I'll get there! Smile thank you both. @~Bowl @Dangevin
things will get better! chin up :)
Always! c:

@gemj
(25th May 2020, 10:31 AM)Jae Wrote: [ -> ]Always! c:

@gemj

we're here for ya :)