Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Something I found on the moon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Did anyone happen to watch the SpaceX launch last week? I didn't; I was on the rocket!

Yeah, I kept it a secret pretty well. I asked Elon if we could stop at the moon, and he was all for it. As it happens, the Sea of Tranquility has a fantastic internet connection!

Something I didn't anticipate about being there is just how different it is from the pictures-- and not in the way you might expect. Everything had a yellowish hue. The ground didn't feel as firm as I might've expected from a celestial body.

And then, it hit me: the moon is made w/ cheese?!

Well, I took a little bit of that moon cheese back with me, and I noticed that wearing it on my head gives me some... interesting powers. Have a look!

Now this is epic
Wait what!
ITS FINALLY HAPPENING
bout time x)
[Image: 0lVF8GM.jpg]
IT'S TIME TO GO WITH THALES4000'S IDEA - THE CHEESE HAT!
I want to see thales4000's reaction to this xd
I can't believe it!!!! It's finally happening Eek OMG
POGGERS LETS GOOOOOOOO
B)
EYYYYYY Eek Cool
[Image: 2HJwC2o.jpg]

tbh from a design perspective I don't really know why a cheese hat would break crumble blocks faster, should be like a drill hat or something but I am not opposed to cheese
(5th June 2020, 12:29 PM)Northadox Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-

tbh from a design perspective I don't really know why a cheese hat would break crumble blocks faster, should be like a drill hat or something but I am not opposed to cheese

The prize flavor text will shed some light on it. Wink
(5th June 2020, 12:29 PM)Northadox Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-

lmao that movie is great
As a Packers fan, I approve.
what a sexy hat
(5th June 2020, 9:42 AM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]Did anyone happen to watch the SpaceX launch last week? I didn't; I was on the rocket!

Yeah, I kept it a secret pretty well. I asked Elon if we could stop at the moon, and he was all for it. As it happens, the Sea of Tranquility has a fantastic internet connection!

Something I didn't anticipate about being there is just how different it is from the pictures-- and not in the way you might expect. Everything had a yellowish hue. The ground didn't feel as firm as I might've expected from a celestial body.

And then, it hit me: the moon is made w/ cheese?!

Well, I took a little bit of that moon cheese back with me, and I noticed that wearing it on my head gives me some... interesting powers. Have a look!

yeah so i am using a computer that belongs to my school and there are tons of blocks on videos including this on so.... what is happening?  Noob Confused Noob
from what i heard there is a cheeze hat that crumbles crumble blocks quickly?

also could you no longer put it in the gaming category? thats whats blocked Noob
The prophecy is true.. It's finally happening.
Looooooooooove to see it.
Pages: 1 2