Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: howdy doo fellow platform racers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
apparently i gotta make a thread here to establish my membership in the village. soooooooooooooo yea salutations. call me rama. or cool. cool-o-rama works if you're looking to be formal.

i've joined pr2 around 8 years ago. no biggie. looking at my published levels now, though, i wish i'd discovered it later on--god knows i was a pubeless loser back then. i guess what's done is done though, i've matured now and if you're an optimist you could say i've grown from my mistakes. most of them anyhow.

what do i do for fun? i'm looking into carpentry at the moment. i'm no resurrected jesus when it comes to woodshop, but i reckon there's not that much brains involved in banging pieces of wood together, no? and either way i just like working with my hands. enhances motor skills, purportedly increases happiness, blah blah. i also took to practicing stupid stuff with a soccer ball and a bit of gardening for my mum's sake.

yea that's about it for me.
Welcome! Smile
Welcome aboard cool! Glad to have another Canadian here Big Grin
(15th June 2020, 7:32 PM)Cool-O-Rama!788 Wrote: [ -> ]what do i do for fun? i'm looking into carpentry at the moment. i'm no resurrected jesus when it comes to woodshop, but i reckon there's not that much brains involved in banging pieces of wood together, no? and either way i just like working with my hands. enhances motor skills, purportedly increases happiness, blah blah. i also took to practicing stupid stuff with a soccer ball and a bit of gardening for my mum's sake.
I would say a better description is "Hidden Years Jesus," since Jesus was still doing His ministry after the Resurrection. Anyways... welcome, cobber.
(15th June 2020, 7:44 PM)_Athena_ Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome aboard cool! Glad to have another Canadian here Big Grin
WELLLLLLLLLL i am in canada but i haven't got the moose blood in me. only canadian by passport. Frown
Hi welcome! Good to meet you Smile
(15th June 2020, 7:46 PM)Cool-O-Rama!788 Wrote: [ -> ]WELLLLLLLLLL i am in canada but i haven't got the moose blood in me. only canadian by passport. Frown
Well if you are in Canada, you automatically have moose blood xD.....imma just go with that [Image: wink.gif]
(15th June 2020, 7:58 PM)_Athena_ Wrote: [ -> ]Well if you are in Canada, you automatically have moose blood xD.....imma just go with that [Image: wink.gif]

sorry aboot the misunderstanding, good to see anoother fellow canadian then. Smile
Welcome! Hope you get to stick around. Smile
welcome!
Welcome to the village! Glad to have you. Smile
(15th June 2020, 7:44 PM)_Athena_ Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome aboard cool! Glad to have another Canadian here Big Grin

(15th June 2020, 7:46 PM)Cool-O-Rama!788 Wrote: [ -> ]WELLLLLLLLLL i am in canada but i haven't got the moose blood in me. only canadian by passport. Frown

As long as you have lived here for a little while, know what winter and/or hockey and/or maple syrup is, and have said sorry at least once in your life, you're pretty much canadian, eh Tongue

Glad to see you ^^

(one of us, one of us, one of us)
Eyo Welcome Smile