Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Move is complete!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, sorry I haven't been active here for the past couple of weeks, the whirlwind of moving really took up all my time. But I'm glad to say I've finally landed in Portland!

We originally had planned to move around end of April but we know how 2020 is going so...

Anywho, I'm happy to see Racer Review has been so well received, and I hope to post again soon! Smile
Awesome!
(28th June 2020, 9:12 PM)Lunanova Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all, sorry I haven't been active here for the past couple of weeks, the whirlwind of moving really took up all my time. But I'm glad to say I've finally landed in Portland!

We originally had planned to move around end of April but we know how 2020 is going so...

Anywho, I'm happy to see Racer Review has been so well received, and I hope to post again soon!  Smile
Nice  Cool
Welcome back, I was wondering where you went! Excited for the next Racer Review Smile
Ready to read the latest dirt on pr2 fashion Wink
Congrats on the move! Looking forward to the next Racer Review. Cool

By the way, if you're feeling like spending some money in celebration of the move, you definitely have to try Q Restaurant & Bar. Mom and I went when we visited a few years ago. It was great!!