Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Well, Well, Well, it has been 11 years.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I decided to check up on here and come back just to see how it is like. Back when I was immature here, I was 14 and made so many bad decisions. I am sure some people will remember me.

I am now 25, I have a job and work now, and I am usually on Discord with the tag name gravey#5945. I can talk to people from there if anyone wants.

How is everyone?
hey hey, I feel like I know your name. I'm sure we all made bad decisions back in the day, no worries. welcome back!
Oh hey, what a blast from the past! Welcome back!
Funnily enough, I actually do remember your name, though I never met you directly. How are ya?
Wow time flies. Welcome to JV2! Big Grin

I remember hearing about you but I don't think we ever talked. Hope that changes soon!
Wow, there's a username I haven't seen in a while. Welcome back.
The last time I tried to join, it said the forums were removed, so I tried again and said a new one was made. So kind of confused about that.
(1st July 2020, 1:44 PM)walker9 Wrote: [ -> ]The last time I tried to join, it said the forums were removed, so I tried again and said a new one was made. So kind of confused about that.

Welcome back! Smile

This is a new forum revived by bls1999 and Eternal
Wasn't a name I thought i'd see, welcome back haha
Welcome back!
Ooooh, nice to see you again. Hope life’s treating you well
Walker9... that's a name I haven't heard in a long while! I remember you returning to JV at various points over the years. Welcome back!
Anyone here use Discord or not really? or is there a Discord group for here. If there is, can I get an invite to join? Thank you.
(1st July 2020, 4:00 PM)walker9 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone here use Discord or not really? or is there a Discord group for here. If there is, can I get an invite to join? Thank you.

yea! you can join the JV community here: https://discord.gg/CmxNeD
(1st July 2020, 4:00 PM)walker9 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone here use Discord or not really? or is there a Discord group for here. If there is, can I get an invite to join? Thank you.

https://discord.com/invite/kcWBBBj
Welcome back! Smile
Ayy Walker, I remember you! Crazy familiar name, and yet I don't know why. Just seems like one of those I wouldn't forget.
I never thought I'd see this name again, what the ****.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I remember thinking you were a legend, crazy to see you here the same day I decided to see if this was back. You really messed with some people if I recall.