Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: wow i remember using this forum when i was like 12....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
jesus christ its been a long time i have missed people / missed this part of my childhood im now a 20 year old college student and i kinda miss how like formative JV was to my childhood haha... idk if u guys remember Akan or Anna or all of them but yeah man good times, jesus
Hi dere, I vaguely remember you
Yeah, it's almost like a lot of us grew up together, not gonna lie.
(21st December 2017, 2:03 PM)a7x3 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi dere, I vaguely remember you

(21st December 2017, 2:33 PM)Erin Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it's almost like a lot of us grew up together, not gonna lie.

its a weird kind of feeling in a kind of cool way haha like we all had this shared experience on this obscure flash gaming site.. i wish our old posts and stuff could be recovered i tried showing my gf what i was like when i was a kid and i found out the site was down Frown
(21st December 2017, 4:33 PM)squids Wrote: [ -> ]its a weird kind of feeling in a kind of cool way haha like we all had this shared experience on this obscure flash gaming site.. i wish our old posts and stuff could be recovered i tried showing my gf what i was like when i was a kid and i found out the site was down Frown

I found levels on pr2 I made when I was 13, am 22 now, Have pretty much grown up with this place haha
(21st December 2017, 4:35 PM)a7x3 Wrote: [ -> ]I found levels on pr2 I made when I was 13, am 22 now, Have pretty much grown up with this place haha

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean/how you feel, ha. Most of us have known each-other since we were so young.
Thanks for making me feel old...
(23rd December 2017, 9:41 AM)Ricky60624 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for making me feel old...

& I still feel young. xD
Akan is so familiar. So cool to see some ol' timers come back. Big Grin