Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: 7/9/2020 GP Ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GP (Guild Points) got introduce seven or so years ago and we still haven't implemented any use for it.. and we should before we can't anymore on PR2

• I know contest sets are 'rare' but it'd be neat to be able to get them to our account/everyone in the guild for the price of 15,000 to 20,000 GP for a week. 
  • VoM items are awesome to get & if you don't have $ then you should be able to get them by GP. 
  1. +1 Rank Token;  you can get for the entire guild for 5,000 GP & after that each additional +1 rank tokens is 1,000 GP, this will last for a week
  2. Happy Hour;  is 50 kreds so I think 50,000 GP is enough to get the entire guild & after that you can buy more Happy Hour for an additional 5,000 GP, this will last per hour. 
  3. Private Servers; If you want to buy your guild a PS for 1 day then it'll be 200 GP, for an entire 30 days that'll be 3,000 GP
  4. Fred & Invisible Set you can get for your entire guild for 5,000 GP for a week
  5. Jack, King, Queen & Djinn set you can get for 10,000 GP (this isn't for the guild, just that account in-case you want to rock those set for a week)
  6. Artifact Hat is rare so I really don't know what's a 'great' GP price but I would say you can get this for your entire guild for 15,000 to 25,000 GP for a week
  7. There should be a GoM (Guild for Magic) shop where you can spend/get rewards & I know; https://jiggmin2.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=933 suggested that so thank you for your idea Smile
  8. Exp Multiplier is where you can get x2 for your entire guild, that includes (Campaign bonus, Happy Hour, all PR2 modes when dealing with exp) will be double for a week for 50,000 GP to 75,000 GP
  • All Public Servers & Tournament can now wage your GP. (This idea was sent to me by Fears from PR2/Discord/@Robobot
All Public Servers (how it'll work); When you enter a level in Campaign, ATB, or Newest you can wage at minimum 5 GP to 500 GP (or more) & whoever win/P1 will get the total wage of GP that was place. Now, I know some players will want to opt out so maybe you can place a "0" to opt out of waging any GP. 

Tournament server (how it'll work);  either an Admin/Moderator will go to the tournament & set it to a Guild Point Wage mode by typing /GPW then players in that server will be able to wage GP. I was thinking that it'll be great if you do this in Deathmatches, Hat Attack & Trapmatches for those who still traps. 

These are some of my ideas that I'd like to see if your able to waste your own GP
  • For 2,000 GP you can customize the color of your name, group, guild, rank, hats, joined, active & the color of the chat. I know they might be issue due to Admin, Mod, Trial/Temp Mod (not sure what was new that was added if I miss one) but maybe those color will be unavailable to use. 
  • GPQ; Guild Point Quest is where you have different daily quest within PR2 and each time you complete one you'll get rewarded 100 to 10,000 GP depending on how easy or hard the quest may be. For example; in the Guild of Magic shop there will be the GPQ that will be either 2 top, middle or bottom (6 quest) or maybe 4 top, middle or bottom (12 quest) the first one will be easy and it can be "Wear JV Hat w/ Santa set in Candyland" then get rewarded 100 GP or a hard one will be like "Search Colind & win 1st place w/ one or more players" then get rewarded 1,000 to 10,000 GP if you complete it ( I hope it make sense).
  • You can buy emotes to use for the chat if @bls1999 will allow players to make special emotes to be use in the chat and can be bought via GP
I haven't seen a guild that has more than 200,000 GP so the chances of these concept 'GP rewards' be abuse is very slim. 

If there's anymore ideas that haven't been said or has been said but didn't get a chance for people to see it then please post it below.
i like, i think there should be a use for GP definitely
I approve of all of this. :^)
The use for GP idea is certainly one which I'd like to revisit at some point. What I will say is that if I were to implement a vault based on GP, I wouldn't overlap VoM prizes too much. More: https://jiggmin2.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=933
I would love to get a guild vault!
I like the GoM idea
Due to @bls1999 MMR E17 if the PR2 poll does win, I'd appreciate if this can be look at again