Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: It's time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So the past few weeks have been an absolute shit show for me, work has run me into the ground, my music is taking up the rest of my free time and when I come on here I just don't have the motivation to go on anymore. I've had the time to think about what I wanted to do and having the extra pressure of staff is something I'm ready to finally let go of. I won't be gone forever, just modding is something I'm taking a step back from and coming on less. There's not much else I can say tbh other than Karlene4mod

Peace
You'll be missed <3 I hope to see you on soonSmile
Love you Jack. Stay well and stay in contact. ♥️
I don’t even know what to say... but i’ll miss you! I hope life treats you well, and your music goes so far. We’ll definitely keep in contact. But, i’ll miss you here as a person and a staff member. Best wishes <3
Good luck with all IRL stuff and see you around at times, take care bud ^^
Sad to see you leave the team. Good luck to all stuff IRL related, and good luck with the music specifically!
Good Luck Man
Definately sad to see you go. I wish you the best.
All the best brother. Take it easy and rememeber... When life gives you lemons... throw them back because you've always had the juice B)