Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Deeper Sothal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which hat is the best to use with the map, what are the strats for the map, easiest way to beat it?

Hats I am missing:
-Cowboy
-Artifact
-Jellyfish(duh)

Any help would be nice! Thanks. Smile
its easiest to beat w crown, and turning art off makes things a lot easier. it's not too hard of a map imo
I'm always a fan of the santa hat (so you can jump on mines/nets, etc), but it may not be the best choice since there's a lot of water.
prop hat is really handy in the net jump parts of the map I find.
I just use crown and get another acc with cowboy and hit a mine and pickup the cowboy to have the crownboy so you can fly straight to the finish without any obstacles
(30th August 2020, 9:01 PM)Addy Wrote: [ -> ]I just use crown and get another acc with cowboy and hit a mine and pickup the cowboy to have the crownboy so you can fly straight to the finish without any obstacles

The OP said they don't have cowboy.

I would probably use santa or propeller hat for that level.
(30th August 2020, 9:04 PM)Mystery Wrote: [ -> ]The OP said they don't have cowboy.

I would probably use santa or propeller hat for that level.
Ask a friend with a cowboy or ANOTHER acc with cowboy and use it once they hit bomb take it
Most important thing imo is to turn the art off
at the end the art covers so many mines and it can get quite confusing

crown is prob the best bet, if not that then propeller
santa would be annoying in the water sections which is a lot of the level
Hello everyone! I managed to do it with crown! 0:02 to go! Pheeew.

Now I am just missing Cowboy, which I will get soon from folding, and the Artifact which I am nowhere near skilled enough to comptete for yet. 

Thanks for your help! Smile
(31st August 2020, 4:32 PM)niko77 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone! I managed to do it with crown! 0:02 to go! Pheeew.

Now I am just missing Cowboy, which I will get soon from folding, and the Artifact which I am nowhere near skilled enough to comptete for yet. 

Thanks for your help! Smile

Congrats! Welcome to the 13-hat club. Cool