Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: More font options in text tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right now, you can't use any cool fonts or text with the text tool in PR2.

It'd be cool if I could get some textย ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ต.
Good idea

I will not rest until I get the Webdings font for my levels
Yes please!!!!! Tongue
This'd be cool, could also be nice to have bold, underline and italics formatting (and 90 degree rotations so you don't have to manually do text for a part of the level that's rotated)
I feel like we should also be able to import fonts from like Google fonts. It'll give us more options!
(18th September 2020, 11:26 AM)Ashley766 Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like we should also be able to import fonts from like Google fonts. It'll give us more options!

maybe this is an unpopular opinion, but while I can't imagine there being any consequences client-wise etc. from new fonts being added, I feel like importing fonts should be more of a PRF idea?
(8th September 2020, 11:34 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: [ -> ]Good idea

I will not rest until I get the Webdings font for my levels

This would be awesome for those of us who can't draw.
I looked up something with fonts and to have them as actual fonts and not just prerendered text technically you need a licence