Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Wanna play Minecraft?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm currently hosting a private Minecraft server. The address is: muruvik.apexmc.co

You have to be whitelisted to join, so please state your username below if you want to join.
What type of server is it? Vanilla survival, modded survival, creative, anarchy, or something else?
(27th September 2020, 9:32 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: [ -> ]What type of server is it? Vanilla survival, modded survival, creative, anarchy, or something else?
It's pretty vanilla survival. I might add some plugins later to make it run better, but I wanna keep it as vanilla as possible without extra commands
(28th September 2020, 2:04 AM)ProClifo Wrote: [ -> ]It's pretty vanilla survival. I might add some plugins later to make it run better, but I wanna keep it as vanilla as possible without extra commands

sounds cool!
(my ign is SkinnyLoser)
i added u
Sounds cool, what version of minecraft is it? My mc name is Legend2578
my ign is Sundeezy

i'd def be down to play
sure i'll play

my mc name is pizzaeater1000

What version btw?
I added you all and the version is 1.16.3
Ooo time to mine and dine.

Zero_Err0r
it says that player does not exist
I just looked up your name and it looks like your current username is Zelxnte. So I whitelisted that one
Well, now, if I wanna play Minecraft, I'll just play Smash...
Add Majicke! I've been fasting Minecraft lately, so it should be pretty fun to get back into it
sweet i added u luna