Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Dutch Angel Dragon set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welp, my old Fox set failed because it didn't quite follow the PR2 style, and besides the Giant Fox Set did this much better. I decided to try making a PR2 set again even though i know i will never get it in the future update and that kills me on the inside.

Dutch Angel Dragon set! I had a lot of fun drawing it, especially trying to replicate the wacky PR2 lighting people use to design their own sets.
Brown is main color, dark-grey is epic color (eyes must remain unchanged), white is unchanged

[Image: telephonePR2.png?width=217&height=316]

[attachment=808]
Very cool
The copyright would have to be checked prob tho
(for both dutchies in general but also cos you based this set on telephone)
(30th September 2020, 6:20 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]Very cool
The copyright would have to be checked prob tho
(for both dutchies in general but also cos you based this set on telephone)

I have mentioned you in DMs that dutchies are f2u and are not a closed species so I'm sure there will be no issue
(30th September 2020, 6:23 AM)JIyHu Wrote: [ -> ]I have mentioned you in DMs that dutchies are f2u and are not a closed species so I'm sure there will be no issue

since PR2 has VoM it's a bit diff
I think if the set were to be considered bls would have to basically ask the ppl who use/make em if it were to be allowed
(I asked someone who uses a dutchie as their fursona for the advice on this)