Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HELLO, EVERYONE OF JIGGMIN'S VILLAGE (I guess this is jiggmin2.com huh) Anyways... Hello! My name is Goldentiger AKA Sam, and really the main games I played were the Platform Racing Series. I first discovered Jiggmin (The site of course) in 2008 where I discovered Platform Racing 2 through my brother who I was watching play the game. That's when this whole little adventure started. I am very sad to see that the game isn't as active as it used to be, but I am glad to see that it is under new management by people who love the game just as much as I do, and although I haven't been as active as I like, I have been checking in every couple months to see what's going on. I even joined the Discord Server! Anyways I logged onto the site earlier, and it suggested I introduce myself so here I am. I do see some familiar users from the days of old, and I am very glad to see you guys. We don't know each other but some of your reputations on PR2 precede you. Anyways I hope this was a good Introduction although it was a little dry in my opinion. I've never been good at talking about myself either way. Feel free to drop a reply saying Hello, and if you ever wanna talk I am in the Discord server, and my nickname is just the same as my username here! Feel free to say hi there as well. Smile
-Goldentiger
hello hello! welcome back :)
Hello Goldentiger, it's nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy your stay. It's cool to still see veteran players return after all these years!
Hi, Goldentiger! Your nickname seems pretty familiar to me. Welcome back, good to have you! Smile
Welcome back dude!!! Big Grin