Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: What's the biggest lie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What is the biggest lie you've ever told someone, or have been told?
Pr2 staff
Communion wine tastes good
(9th October 2020, 4:29 PM)Vipa Wrote: [ -> ]Pr2 staff

The most predictable answer from the most predictable person.
The cake
Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me... (cliche, I know lol)
Warning: Wall of Text (I love to overexplain/give context)

Have been told (at very least recently):
Yesterday, my buddy said he deadlifted (DL) around 600lb. (~272kg) in high school (probably around 200lb. (90kg)). I met him in freshman year in university where he completely stopped weightlifting, so his age when he did it, at max, was 18.

A 600 lb. DL is the lower echelon of competitive powerlifting level for adults (known as 'open', which is 24-39 years old). Fact checking it today, 600 lb. would be the top DL weight in his respective weight class (I think 2nd-3rd across all weight classes) in the 2019 International Powerlifting Federation's Sub-Junior World Championships (i.e. one of (if not) the top powerlifting competitions in the world for people 18 and under).

I believe he was very strong because he came into university built and trained for a lot of sports (~400lb./181kg), but a 600 lb. DL at that age is nonsense, unless you are... well... one the best powerlifters in the world at that age.

Myself:
In eighth grade, a couple of my buddies were playing around with this ruler thing with a plastic edge jutting out from it. One was scraping it along people to hurt them and they were like, "That hurts a lot," and complaining. Me, an intellectual, says "You people are crying over nothing. Do that to me." My other friend takes the ruler and digs it into an area of my hand and slices it (not a deep or long cut, but still a significant cut). I feel fine and everything is good for a few seconds until blood starts gushing out. By the way, all of this happened with no teacher in the room.

I go find my teacher to show her I need to go to the nurse. Of course, the nurse and teachers (as well as some students and my parents) are asking me how it happened. That day was yearbook pictures where members of sports teams were able to dress in their uniforms, so a bunch of people brought extra bags of clothes and all. My "reason" I got the cut was I went into the closet for something, tripped over a bag, and cut it on something (having a reputation of being clumsy helped).

Later in the day, I had a basketball game and practice where my hand was bandaged up Fight Club style. Because of the basketball events, I had to go to the hospital for a bad hip contusion, so the lie had to be continued to medical professionals. Luckily, it was a clean cut, so their talks of a tetanus shot did not come to fruition. 

I missed school the next day because of the hospital visit, and my friend, who cut me, felt terrible because he thought I went there because of him. That lie and subsequent scar are still held to this day.
When I was about 7 I decided it would be a great idea to balance board across the lip of the kitchen sink. I fell in and broke some china cups. I took what remained of those cups and hid them in a bush. I was never found out (although about 7 years later I admitted to doing it).
When my parents found out I smoked marijuana, I told them I only used it to relieve my anxiety. So they made me do therapy, and my young and dumb ass continued the lie with the therapist.
Pr4
(10th October 2020, 10:23 AM)__ Wrote: [ -> ]Pr4
PR4 menu screen is god tier, what are you talking about
cake
Little white lies all the time, lying isnt good, telling the truth is almost alwats the better option so you don't cause more problems.When I was a kid I used to lie a lot but by getting older i found telling the truth was easier.
(10th October 2020, 10:23 AM)__ Wrote: [ -> ]Pr4

I appreciate jiggmin’s attempt
That I'm emotionally stable.
(9th October 2020, 4:29 PM)Vipa Wrote: [ -> ]Pr2 staff
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
(9th October 2020, 4:52 PM)a7x3 Wrote: [ -> ]The most predictable answer from the most predictable person.
Just look at who got most "thanks", my or your comment 😉
When V4V pretended to be Jiggmin
Your mom
(9th October 2020, 4:42 PM)Ranko Danko Wrote: [ -> ]Communion wine tastes good
Jesus Christ that's tasty
Pages: 1 2