Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: PR2 Fav List Idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At the moment you're just able to add & remove level from favorite list & it's a pain & time consuming to un-add then add to the version you like if you've more than 3 levels.

1) It'd be neat if we're able to have an option to re-arrange the favorite list to our liking.

2) I haven't tested it but it'd be also nice if we can have pages of favorite list, it's something that I think would be used a lot, personally I'd use it for different type of macro maps & trapwork/racing maps that I want to do.

Anymore idea just post them on the comment section
(15th October 2020, 4:17 AM)AlphaZ Wrote: [ -> ]Also it'd be cool if anyone could view your favorite maps by clicking your username. Maybe like a "★" clickable icon to the right of your guild that pops up a list of your favorite maps.

That would be neat but I think there should be a permission to actual go to their favorite list due to some people might just wanna keep it private for their own accord.
(15th October 2020, 4:17 AM)AlphaZ Wrote: [ -> ]Also it'd be cool if anyone could view your favorite maps by clicking your username. Maybe like a "★" clickable icon to the right of your guild that pops up a list of your favorite maps.

This was also a part of my original Favorites suggestion (the one that was added into the game). I'd still love to see this get added.