Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: This is a throwback and a half.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone.

You might remember me from the old days of the JV forums. I was ya21 get jiggy at first and I first joined the forum in it's really early infancy in 2008. I guess everything else was history. I was really dumb back then. I was about... 10 at the time. Yeah. Pretty insane.

I went by FEISAR, Haruhi, same username I have now. I wonder if some of the old guard are still here. I see bls and such. This is a time capsule. I'm kind of... crying right now???

I'm MtF since March 2019. It's a big change and it's really hard with my family and such. A lot of people have been supportive of me being transgender though, so that's okay. I have nice friends.

Feel free to call me Ruby. I honestly might just disappear again because I forget a lot of things. I work on another project that people will probably not care about here cause it's about that stupid car racing.

Other than that... hi. It's been a while.
Hihihi, welcome back, Ruby Big Grin
I hope you stick around ^^
Jesus is it bad that I remember half these people being like 10 and under when I was like 17 back then lol.
Welcome back though, enjoy your stay!
Yes. It's bad. I was way too little back then. It's been 12 damn years.

Heya. It's been a big fat minute as GJM said.
Welcome back Smile
What racing series are you viewing right now? If I remember last you visited, you were following mainly IMSA.
Hihi~

I should get a time period correct avatar. 2008-2010 range I guess!
(16th October 2020, 3:33 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: [ -> ]What racing series are you viewing right now? If I remember last you visited, you were following mainly IMSA.

I'm following IMSA still and SUPER GT. Still following NASCAR in the corner of my eye but I'm also getting into MotoGP and World SBK.
(16th October 2020, 3:34 PM)Haruhi Wrote: [ -> ]I'm following IMSA still and SUPER GT. Still following NASCAR in the corner of my eye but I'm also getting into MotoGP and World SBK.
From the few races I have seen, MotoGP looks super fun to watch. Unfortunately once I got back to school, I have been bogged down with school and work, so I have not been able to watch many races in any series. I have been watching more Formula 1, and it has been pretty good, since the series has held races at some "unconventional" (i.e. non "Tilkedrome") tracks; the caveat is if you do not care about Mercedes' dominance.
(16th October 2020, 3:49 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: [ -> ]From the few races I have seen, MotoGP looks super fun to watch. Unfortunately once I got back to school, I have been bogged down with school and work, so I have not been able to watch many races in any series. I have been watching more Formula 1, and it has been pretty good, since the series has held races at some "unconventional" (i.e. non "Tilkedrome") tracks; the caveat is if you do not care about Mercedes' dominance.

I think that's just the thing with F1; you can't really expect too many surprise winners and you really have to work out the things more behind the scenes rather than just the race itself.

MotoGP is great. The races are short enough and the bikes are well engineered for racing and for technology. Some of the devices they use are fascinating, like ride height devices and such.
Wow, hey Ruby! I remember the ya21 get jiggy name. I hope you stick around for a bit. Feel free to join our Discord server (link in the header). Great to see you again!!
Welcome back! Smile
welcome Ruby
Always fun to see people from the olden days coming back.

My old account was mario91100, maybe you saw me once or twice? Tongue
(2nd November 2020, 11:59 PM)Green Galaxy Wrote: [ -> ]Always fun to see people from the olden days coming back.

My old account was mario91100, maybe you saw me once or twice? Tongue

That's a name I haven't heard in a while. Yeah, occasionally enough to remember you. What's up? Hope I didn't keep you waiting too long haha
(6th November 2020, 1:13 AM)Haruhi Wrote: [ -> ]That's a name I haven't heard in a while. Yeah, occasionally enough to remember you. What's up? Hope I didn't keep you waiting too long haha
Not much is going on, still getting used to all the changes. Been trying to get the moon hat these last few days and forgot how brutal this game could be Tongue

Hopefully I didn't say or do anything too cringeworthy back when I first played this game.