Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: About time...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
… I get my own place Tongue (well with my significant other). I'm so happy to finally not have to worry about packing and buying necessities... at least for now. 

We went grocery shopping the past few days so we can get all of the food and supplies that we need and now we have time to rest. Smile I love the privacy here, and how much time I get to myself (I love being alone, but not too much). My parents live right down the street so I'm able to go visit them whenever I want, which is definitely a plus. I'm a family-oriented person and I love spending time with loved ones regularly. 

My kitty, Leo, is still a bit restless because he's been introduced to a new home. I haven't gotten much sleep due to him "meowmeowmeow". I'm hoping that'll calm down as the days go by. But nonetheless, I love our new place and can't wait to see what the future holds. ^^
Ah congratulations! Always nice to have your own place and some privacy, hope you settle in soon 😊
That's really exciting!!! Congrats Smile
congratulations!