Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: [CLOSED] PR2 Account Giveaway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
lol i have 190 posts time to spam

edit: spam complete
I need 10 more
(11th November 2020, 6:18 PM)~JBG~ Wrote: [ -> ]very nice
i like

Using your reply to add a post/it's something I'd say Tongue
(11th November 2020, 10:13 PM)Janelle Wrote: [ -> ]What if we're both CA and Ultimate Member??? I'm assuming the total will still be 15? Or 10? I guess I'm a little confused because me and Tejs could be either or... or both Tongue @bls1999

Good luck to every participate, and thank you for this awesome opportunity.

Was I correct with this? @bls1999 Just looking for clarification. Tongue
Is the account going to be rank 0?
(12th November 2020, 9:36 AM)gemj Wrote: [ -> ]I assume 'cause OP says it's a "brand-new" account that the winner makes an account and then gets everything on that (rank 0).

(12th November 2020, 4:43 PM)platform guy Wrote: [ -> ]Is the account going to be rank 0?

There was no actual response, but Ben liked it so I'm going to assume Gemj was correct.
make it rank 50+ otherwise idc for it
(12th November 2020, 5:28 PM)Free Wrote: [ -> ]make it rank 50+ otherwise idc for it

I don't think anyone's looking for your approval
(12th November 2020, 4:20 PM)Janelle Wrote: [ -> ]Was I correct with this? @bls1999 Just looking for clarification. Tongue

CAs get a flat 10
good luck everyone!!!!

(made this count as this is my 1000th post Tongue)
(12th November 2020, 9:36 AM)gemj Wrote: [ -> ]I assume 'cause OP says it's a "brand-new" account that the winner makes an account and then gets everything on that (rank 0).

That's cool
tbh idk if I'd want to rank it up if I got it lol
I have over 200 messages sent, but on my profile page it still just says "21" posts. @bls1999
(13th November 2020, 5:39 AM)Free Wrote: [ -> ]I have over 200 messages sent, but on my profile page it still just says "21" posts. @bls1999

Posts in Village Games don't count.
Ohhh so that's why Free was spamming that thread yesterday 😂
(13th November 2020, 5:46 AM)Mystery Wrote: [ -> ]Posts in Village Games don't count.

lmao that’s a huge rip
Bet I won't win
Will the account be temp mod everytime it logs in?
Will the account come seasoned with 11 herbs and spices?
Will the account come with invisible set?
Will the account come with a Cactus set?
Pages: 1 2 3 4