Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: PR2 v161.1: Happy Turkey!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PR2 v161.1: Happy Turkey!

Surprise! This update provides some small bug fixes and a new set.

Changes/Additions
- The Turkey Set is now available in-game! Get it by logging into your PR2 account between now and Sunday. You can get the epic upgrades by playing Happy Thanksgiving!!! by Rage Runner (Level ID: 2585329). Thanks for drawing, @~JBG~!

Fixes
- Minimum rank requirement checks on levels now respond to rank tokens being used/un-used. Thanks for the report, @Master Raiden!
- Play/cancel menus now close if access conditions change while the player is in a slot. Previously, changing a hat to one that wasn't allowed while waiting in a level slot would apply the cover, but wouldn't close the course menu. Thanks for the report, @Master Raiden!
- Saved accounts now save as intended. Previously, if the HTTP server responded to a login request before the socket server, the account wouldn't save.

This year hasn't been easy for any of us, and I know that there probably isn't a whole lot for which to be thankful (relatively speaking). I just want to say how thankful I am that all of you are still here after all of these years. Your support means the world to me. I'm so happy to be a part of this community. I hope you all have a very happy Thanksgiving! Here's hoping for a good conclusion to 2020 and a far better 2021!!
Awesome, thanks!!!

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!!! Big Grin
[Image: 9xehGs.gif]
Great! Thank you for this update! Also, thank you bls1999 for recovering my kurtd account after 10 years of waiting! Means alot!

Happy Thanks Giving,

-Kurt
happy pr2 turkey set release day Cool
Yaaaaay I love turkeys

Happy Thanksgiving everyone