Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: 2021 prizes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are the prizes still available as of now? I've recently started playing pr2 again and I'm trying to get the crown and cowboy hat. I'm folding for my account: Coolberry.
Cause I have 23k points so I should have the crown hat right or the rank tokens? because I haven't received them yet.
Ah no its been about 17hours i thought it updated every hour. thanks for the answer.
(3rd February 2021, 1:58 PM)Cosmicberry Wrote: [ -> ]Ah no its been about 17hours i thought it updated every hour. thanks for the answer.

Weirddddd... Pr2 hasn't updated your points yet for whatever reason. I see your points correctly here: https://stats.foldingathome.org/donor/457677334
(3rd February 2021, 1:58 PM)Cosmicberry Wrote: [ -> ]Ah no its been about 17hours i thought it updated every hour. thanks for the answer.

It does, although it can't award the prize to you unless you're offline when the script runs. At any rate, I just checked and it seems that the prizes have been awarded!