Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: PR2 Songs Quality Boost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just boosted the quality of the PR2 songs. Have a listen!

(April Fools! Smile)
I'm wanting to check them out... but at the same time, I'm afraid that this is just a prank.
(1st April 2021, 3:56 PM)Drflash55 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm wanting to check them out... but at the same time, I'm afraid that this is just a prank.

I would never prank anyone about song quality enhancement
i was expecting you to have made them all 8kbps but this is also funny
What's the difference between the old sound quality versus the new one?
(16th June 2021, 8:37 AM)Fam93 Wrote: [ -> ]What's the difference between the old sound quality versus the new one?

This was an April Fools joke bls1999 did. He changed all the songs so they'd play Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley, then switched them back when April Fools Day ended.
(16th June 2021, 9:16 AM)Mystery Wrote: [ -> ]This was an April Fools joke bls1999 did. He changed all the songs so they'd play Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley, then switched them back when April Fools Day ended.

I've seen so many trolls on Youtube using Rick Astley to click bait people. It's so annoying 🤨
So the songs never got boosted in quality?
(16th June 2021, 8:37 AM)Fam93 Wrote: [ -> ]What's the difference between the old sound quality versus the new one?

Before:

After:

But ye this thread itself was for April fools'