Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: The Lezhin Comic Book
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those of you who are comic book readers and enjoy reading comic books with interesting anime characters, a damn good storyline, and characters with a personality, then you might like this online comic book that I just came across, yesterday. Here's the link and a few screenshots: https://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/snowmanintro_en/1

[Image: 7IBC1M8.jpg]

[Image: qHmw3e0.jpg]

[Image: 6sCpvDV.jpg]

[Image: R45uZsO.png]

[Image: IlAA1kD.png]
Not a comic book reader but decided to read the first 3 free episodes because why not, was a pretty fun read but not sure if I should continue based on the episode preview photos lol
(14th April 2021, 12:18 AM)David Wrote: [ -> ]Not a comic book reader but decided to read the first 3 free episodes because why not, was a pretty fun read but not sure if I should continue based on the episode preview photos lol

Yeah I also thought it was pretty interesting when I came across an ad that pulled it up, lol. On the other hand, it might be a little unfinished after the 2nd page.