Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Big Brother: Trials and Temptations RE-DUX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hope I made you proud, Mom!
Hello houseguests! Before I go through with the first competition announcements...there were a couple things I wanted to address before we went any further in the season!

First and foremost: JV2 Discord

Secondarily...and still important: Days off

That's about all I have in terms of announcements and whatnot...now...on to the RESULTS!
So, on to the results, eh? We had quite the impressive showing...with just over 3900 posts in two days! Nice job! Also, nearly everyone contributed with just one houseguest failing to post even once. Very impressive. First let's see how many posts everyone managed to amass...as we will need to determine the winner after I choose the "goal" (from the set of 15 mentioned in the comp announcement a few days back) and see who is closest. 

THE POST COUNTS:

Wow! A couple of you managed to nail some of the "goals" I had put in place with the majority of the rest of y'all falling near and around some of the other goals...most impressive! Now...were the goals you all managed to land on exact or were you near the correct goal to be aiming for...? Let's see how RNG played this one out...

THE GOAL NUMBER RESULT AND THE WINNER:
Congrats, TRUC!
Even though I didn't win this one, I had a blast posting my spam spa with you guys. Smile

Big congrats to the winner, TRUC!
Should had kept going lol, anyways huge congratulations to TRUC
#TRUCing at its finest
TRUC’ing

Congrats fellow Canadian!
The first key will be going to:

TRUCing TRUC Smile
The second key will be going to:

The third key will be going to:

The fourth key will be going to:

The fifth key will be going to:

The sixth key will be going to: