Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: How's your weather?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's the weather like in your area right now? Feel free to post whenever as your weather changes

Currently where I am the temperature is too damn high

[Image: cSkCyy6.png]
(9th July 2021, 6:05 PM)David Wrote: [ -> ]What's the weather like in your area right now? Feel free to post whenever as your weather changes

Currently where I am the temperature is too damn high

[Image: cSkCyy6.png]

[Image: ezgif.com-add-text-22.gif]
The weather here is wild.

[Image: 9xbVIOA.png]

[Image: v3KrTxC.png]

These both happened in the town I live in.

gets to 90 F during the day.....also it was my turn to clean the top of the oven at work today and i dont turn it off while im up there so that was fun to do on top of the burning weather
Hit 33 degrees in the UK, that's horribly hot for us
its good
It’s gonna be about 90F today but also it’s like someone made the entirety of the outside a steam bath…so it’s really damn humid
Its hot enough for everyone in the UK to be complaining to be too hot, meanwhile I'm wearing a jacket when its 33⁰ outside 🤦🏻‍♀️
(24th July 2021, 7:39 PM)*Izi-Blissers* Wrote: [ -> ]Its hot enough for everyone in the UK to be complaining to be too hot, meanwhile I'm wearing a jacket when its 33⁰ outside 🤦🏻‍♀️
Fahrenheit or Celsius?
(26th July 2021, 1:32 AM)Lego-man945 Wrote: [ -> ]Fahrenheit or Celsius?

Celcius for us
I live in a place where we often get 100% humidity (both winter and summer) and yearly extremes range between -30C to 30C... that's without the humidity factor added in, which likely makes it between -40C and 40C

I've worked a whole 8h shift once outside in January with wind gusts, think we recorded a felt temperature of -49C that evening in the snow.
Hot and rainy down here in SoFlo. A/C running non stop. We just had a severe thunderstorm warning yesterday, that's definitely expected because we are in the middle of hurricane season. We probably will see a hurricane later this month or early September. Other days, you see outside is 90⁰F but due to the humidity it really feels like it's 105-110 degrees. Man our weather is terrible in the Summer. I can't wait for Fall.
Here it has started to rain quite a bit now which is really nice, after unusually hot summer temperatures in June and July.