Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Pokemon Unite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pokemon Unite is a new MOBA game free to download on Nintendo Switch, and soon available on mobile devices.

I've played it a lot recently and it reminded me of the many tense matches I had in Platform Racing 3 playing Capture The Flag.

Let's organize to play together! Drop your friend code below and I'll make a list so we can add each other.

ProClifo: 6541-9748-3887
yes, let's get kids into dota from a young age and paylock every character so you'll have to spend money in order to actually have fun playing.

matches only last 10 minutes, and still they need a surrender button for the last 5 cause the game obviously isn't very well balanced, but what company would spend precious time balancing when there are skins to be made Smile

my opinions aside though, this game is pretty lackluster at the moment. it needs a lot of work.
Not a fan of MOBA games, or more aptly, Aeon of Strife Styled Fortress Assault Games Going On Two Sides
Not a fan of microtransactions
Not a fan of mobile games
Not a fan of modern Pokemon games
Gardevoir is cute though. I like the bonnet costume they gave her