Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Just found out this place existed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's a little surreal seeing the old website style again! I can't believe so many old faces are here.
Holy hell, is it actually you? Welcome back to the community!
Poozy omg welcome back!! Long time no see. Great to see real legends back :') wasteland will always be the best level!!
Holy cow PooZy! How have you been, man?
Hi PooZy welcome back  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
pickle man
Oh ey it's PooZy! Nice to see ya Big Grin
damn, pooZy's here. not bad
That's a name I didn't expect to see! Welcome back pickle man!!
So, what do you do for a job now? I assume your a professional artist. Oh and welcome back! Big Grin
(8th August 2021, 3:00 AM)Addy Wrote: [ -> ]So, what do you do for a job now? I assume your a professional artist. Oh and welcome back! Big Grin

I'm a Doctor of astrophysics now, but I did get back into drawing over the course of the pandemic. I'm not really at a professional level, though!
(8th August 2021, 4:13 AM)PooZy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a Doctor of astrophysics now, but I did get back into drawing over the course of the pandemic. I'm not really at a professional level, though!

Doctor of astrophysics… I’m intrigued. What an accomplishment!
(8th August 2021, 4:13 AM)PooZy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a Doctor of astrophysics now, but I did get back into drawing over the course of the pandemic. I'm not really at a professional level, though!

When you're a kid with a dream to become a doctor, and some snarky adults reply ''aim for the stars'' like it's an impossible task... you took this quite literally
Hii, welcome back!!! Big Grin
(6th August 2021, 11:56 AM)PooZy Wrote: [ -> ]It's a little surreal seeing the old website style again! I can't believe so many old faces are here.

Amazing, isn't it?

Anyways, sup
Welcome. I hope you have been well.