Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Macroing Sites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's going on everybody. So, recently I've noticed that a lot of people are starting to rank up past Rank 70 (which is one of my goals that I've made, recently), and was wondering if anyone could at least give me some good sites to macro 4-5 players on, and what do I need to be able to run Pr2, since flash player isn't working anymore. Let me know, thanks!
I can’t answer the Macroing questions, but Pr2’s downloadable client is available here:

https://jiggmin2.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3199

Hope this helps!
You can download a program that automatically opens and fits 5 PR2 windows to your screen's dimensions here. From there, you can create a macro program that works for your purposes. Someone like Colind or Mystery would probably be able to help you with the latter, as I believe they are macroers.
As far as a macro program goes, I use TinyTask. It's only 35 KB, and has a Continuous Playback feature. It also lets you save a macro recording so you don't have to record it each time you start.