Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: The Invisible Man
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
or toilet paper man
[Image: pbTFjm9.png]
Or mummy head/feet! That could be a set w/ a separate detective set as well. Interesting...
(16th September 2021, 8:56 AM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]Or mummy head/feet! That could be a set w/ a separate detective set as well. Interesting...
Could be, but then I'd have to draw a head for the detective and I'm really not too good at doing human faces haha
also since it's close to October why not re-share this faithful recreation of Cowboy Frankenstein Fred I did some time ago
[Image: M5YXAoS.png][Image: yg5mGqd.png]
Cool set! LOVE the jacket especially! :]
(16th September 2021, 3:23 PM)~JBG~ Wrote: [ -> ]also since it's close to October why not re-share this faithful recreation of Cowboy Frankenstein Fred I did some time ago
[Image: M5YXAoS.png][Image: yg5mGqd.png]

I always thought Jiggmin was going to put ''Frankenstein'' Fred in the game as a joke set... was i the only one?
(16th September 2021, 10:29 AM)~JBG~ Wrote: [ -> ]Could be, but then I'd have to draw a head for the detective and I'm really not too good at doing human faces haha

It could be a magnifying glass instead
(16th September 2021, 9:33 PM)Adulock77 Wrote: [ -> ]I always thought Jiggmin was going to put ''Frankenstein'' Fred in the game as a joke set... was i the only one?
Yeah, I remember watching that video and thinking it might be a temporary set.
(17th September 2021, 1:07 AM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]It could be a magnifying glass instead
I'll look into it hehe
Ur like bls right hand man for pr2 sets👐
(17th September 2021, 8:46 AM)sign guy Wrote: [ -> ]Ur like bls right hand man for pr2 sets👐

Honestly yeah. Needs his own credits page for all the contributions, lol
well well well, look who's on a vacation
[Image: 1J3mMq8.png]
(17th September 2021, 11:09 AM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly yeah. Needs his own credits page for all the contributions, lol
I hope us regulars can be accepted like that🎆
Headless Inflatable Horseman
[Image: mAJoE8l.png]
(17th September 2021, 1:07 AM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]It could be a magnifying glass instead
[Image: 4TKrO8v.png]
Haha wow that came out creepier than I thought
(18th September 2021, 11:33 PM)~JBG~ Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 4TKrO8v.png]
Haha wow that came out creepier than I thought

That is SUPER cool! xD if this gets added in the game, it might be one of if not the most unique head in the game.
(19th September 2021, 12:08 AM)Adulock77 Wrote: [ -> ]That is SUPER cool! xD if this gets added in the game, it might be one of if not the most unique head in the game.
Thank you! Smile
I still have no idea what I should do for the feet. I feel like the sir feet that are already in the game fit it really well though.
quick gargoyle sketch in the morning, I'm just using this blog to dump spoopy drawings in
[Image: c5b0alw.png]
I know all these great ideas are just for fun to pass the time, but, if we don't get someone to implement these sets into the game... then that so-called "Platform Racing 2 forever" thing, will be history.
Pages: 1 2