Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: PR2 Campaign parts/sets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The player requirement for getting a part from campaign should be changed from 4 to 2 in order to accommodate the decline in PR2 players. When PR2 was popular the 4 player requirement was acceptable, but since the game is far from its glory days this should be changed. It's nearly impossible to gather 4 players to race on campaign and by extension this causes parts/sets to be unobtainable for new accounts without making multiple accounts. I think 3 or 4 years ago this should have probably went to 3 players, but even getting 3 players on campaign can be challenging now.
Even finding someone else to race would be a challenge these days. I'd suggest making parts obtainable by playing solo too, perhaps by completing the campaign levels under a certain time for that campaign level (could come up with a time by finishing the level with stats at the min rank for that level with no hat in a good time).

Adding bots to the game that can be played against could be another way.
wasn't there a ghost mode suggestion a while back? you could race other players best times or something was the suggestion.
(4th February 2022, 2:43 AM)Lego-man945 Wrote: [ -> ]wasn't there a ghost mode suggestion a while back? you could race other players best times or something was the suggestion.

Yeah, I believe you're thinking about Oxy's replay system which I think would also be a good addition to the game.
(4th February 2022, 2:43 AM)Lego-man945 Wrote: [ -> ]wasn't there a ghost mode suggestion a while back? you could race other players best times or something was the suggestion.

A long time ago, people had forgotten that I had suggested the "ghost mode", first, years ago. I wish I had substantial proof... but when JV broke down, my evidence was wiped out.