Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: blogs are the best
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love checking in on the community every so often. These forums have always held a special place in my heart considering I’d spent most of my younger years learning and growing with all of you.

It was around 2013 when I had set out for college to study film & broadcast and eventually lost track of the community- well here’s an update, I’ve graduated and have been working as an assistant director for a large broadcast company and I absolutely love it. I’m happily married and am a proud father of a little boy.

Anyways, I saw the blog feature and thought why not. Here’s a blog.

Also shout out to Julius95 if he’s on here- he somehow found me on Facebook years ago and we occasionally check up on each other. Super random but he’s a cool dude.
Don't know if Julius is actually here, but I used to have him as a friend of Facebook. I think I got cleaned away at some point lol, though somehow I still have his Kik. But yep he's always made sure to keep some contacts active behind the scenes for some people, we didn't talk much but he seemed to be a genuine good guy.

Congrats on your life success so far ^^
cogratunations on being an dad.

adn being an job owner and wife
Welcome back Breve! Real nice to see you. It's so cool to hear of your personal growth since last we saw you! Crazy to think it's been that long...