Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Automatic Part Randomizer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Simple concept, a toggle that randomizes your pr2 parts each map/race you enter.

You're probably thinking... why would you want to do that? - Well, random parts are amazing, and saving the effort of the extra click between entering each race would be amazing!

#Pr2PartDiversity
I have suffered from crippling depression since the day I was born. Nothing in life brings me joy.

..Nothing except the Part Randomizer. At every click of that "?" I feel a small spark of something. And now, I sometimes might even crack a smile. The Part Randomizer changed my life for the better.

And that's why I hereby officially proclaim my endorsement of Stunt's Automatic Part Randomizer idea-- to battle the incapacitating depression many PR2 players face, and to change lives. Thank you.
(4th May 2022, 6:07 PM)Magniloquent Wrote: [ -> ]I have suffered from crippling depression since the day I was born. Nothing in life brings me joy.

..Nothing except the Part Randomizer. At every click of that "?" I feel a small spark of something. And now, I sometimes might even crack a smile. The Part Randomizer changed my life for the better.

And that's why I hereby officially proclaim my endorsement of Stunt's Automatic Part Randomizer idea-- to battle the incapacitating depression many PR2 players face, and to change lives. Thank you.
I am deeply sorry for your depression caused by the lack of the Part Randomizer. Such sadness is inevitable when individuals are yet to experience the joy of the unknown parts that the client may provide them with. It is truly an undiscovered marvellous world that reveals itself after each click. 

I hope this Idea officially cures any potential melancholy for players having to manually click on the part randomizer after each race.
I don't mean to be a party pooper, but it's just one click . . .
(4th May 2022, 7:33 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: [ -> ]I don't mean to be a party pooper, but it's just one click . . .
One click PER TIME CHANGING MAP = 9 million clicks per pr2 gaming session