Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Bubbles!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(5th August 2022, 2:09 AM)Different Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand how 2-3 people on here so far, have had a ton of bubbles on their screen, except for me. Either y'all are seriously lagging, or something else is going on.

You can take it as a coding challenge to hack it and make more bubbles appear!
(8th August 2022, 3:26 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: [ -> ]You can take it as a coding challenge to hack it and make more bubbles appear!

HA! I'd also like to add sound too, if I could.
(17th June 2022, 1:52 AM)Addy Wrote: [ -> ]i was switching to another tab and back to this tab, about 100 bubbles started loading in at the same time lol

(5th August 2022, 2:09 AM)Different Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand how 2-3 people on here so far, have had a ton of bubbles on their screen, except for me. Either y'all are seriously lagging, or something else is going on.
[Image: QUkAVlx.png]

The bubbles are hitting different nowadays
(30th September 2022, 7:15 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: [ -> ][Image: QUkAVlx.png]

lmao same for me
why do you have 55 alerts
(30th September 2022, 9:28 PM)ThePizzaEater1000 Wrote: [ -> ]why do you have 55 alerts

Because I have such a bubbly personality
(30th September 2022, 7:15 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: [ -> ][Image: QUkAVlx.png]

(30th September 2022, 9:19 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]lmao same for me

Funny story! After I made the bubbles/snow animations, I got super lazy and said "I'll make the bats one later." Even though I said that, I set the animation to automatically switch to the bats one on October 1. Surely I would've ported it by then, right? Right??

At any rate, I threw it all together tonight. It should show at the top of the page now!
(1st October 2022, 2:16 AM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]Funny story! After I made the bubbles/snow animations, I got super lazy and said "I'll make the bats one later." Even though I said that, I set the animation to automatically switch to the bats one on October 1. Surely I would've ported it by then, right? Right??

At any rate, I threw it all together tonight. It should show at the top of the page now!

lmao
bats one is cool tho tbf
Do we have a snowflake one for December, or do I just have a poor memory?
(6th October 2022, 5:42 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: [ -> ]Do we have a snowflake one for December?

I think yes
now I see bats? Ok???
Pages: 1 2