Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: 4th Dimension - Above Average Knowledge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
4TH DIMENSION

You're not use to seeing threads like this on JV, are you? Well, now is the chance to learn something new, if you don't know this already. Most people don't think about the fact that we live in a virtual reality, filled with materialistic things to please humans. They think that this is as real as it gets. But, what if I told you that there's a higher dimension than this, that can only be accessed when you die, or something else?

While you're reading this, I want you to stop and scan the environment around you. What do you see? Just regular, ordinary items, right? Everything is made up of solid, 3D Dimensional material. The reason you may not know about this higher dimension is because it's invisible to the naked eye.

Everyday, you live an ordinary life, and are able to interact with objects of this dimension. It's these 3D Dimensional materials that keeps us motivated to do something everyday and become widely engrossed in them. The dimension that is above you, is called the 4th Dimension.

This is when shit gets real and becomes extraordinary. The 4th dimension can only be accessed by either dying, or astral projecting. Astral projection is part of a much broader thread that will be discussed in the near future. You can't even begin to imagine what this dimension looks like because your mind is rapped around the 3D dimension. Where is this dimension, you ask? Right here!

A 4D dimensional creature can interact with you, but you cannot interact with it. This topic is also part of the upcoming thread in the near future.

If you were to access the 4th dimension, you would be able to see EVERYTHING all at once, as far as width, depth, and length goes. It's like interacting with a Tesseract Cube.

Do you see how that Tesseract cube shows a vivid example of our 3D dimensional world? Imagine viewing the dimension that you're currently living in from the 4th. Your house, your car, or whatever the hell you interact with everyday, you're able to see every part of its' linear dimensions all at once. Amazing isn't it? They also say that the 4th dimension runs on time, which is FAR DIFFERENT from where we stand. We however, are limited to space.

It's also been mentioned that everything is crystal clear and more realistic in the 4th dimension vs. the 3rd dimension.

If you want to know more about the 4th dimension, just listen to this guy below me, explaining the 4th dimension in more concrete details. Whether you agree or disagree with some of the stuff he's saying, you can still learn something new.

WARNING: This thread is just a small caveat of the bone chilling thread that's coming up in the near future. First, you must understand this information before you can begin to understand what I have next. What's next, will truly be terrifying. Any question or concerns you may have about this stuff, just hit me up below.
I've often pondered the thought of us living in a simulation, because it's something that's theoretically possible (See simulation hypothesis). As for the 4th dimension, I have heard about the Tessaract cube. It's an interesting theory, that it's possible to see things in a 4th dimension. Trying to comprehend something like the 4th dimension is like trying to come up with a color that doesn't exist, in a sense. Although it is very intriguing.
Actually, visual representations of higher dimensional spaces are really important. I don't know anything about this astral projection things, but in signal processing, you've got principal component analysis that takes higher dimensional data and projects the data to a lower dimensional space. If you've reduced down to 3 dimensions, you can pan around it in MATLAB.

Machine learning methods really look into this a lot! If you've got a multidimensional tensor, there was non-linear principal component analysis using neural networks (autoencoders), but nowadays I hear UMAP and tSNE are the main visual representations of higher dimensional data. There's a lot of cool stuff with this all. Variational autoencoders are probably my favorite method for smearing between dimensions and understanding what the hyperplanes in your neural network are handling. I don't think VAEs are very... well, good, but it is really fun to look at your data with them.

I know this was kinda jokey, but I do love this stuff.
(13th June 2022, 6:42 PM)Kribbles Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, visual representations of higher dimensional spaces are really important. I don't know anything about this astral projection things, but in signal processing, you've got principal component analysis that takes higher dimensional data and projects the data to a lower dimensional space. If you've reduced down to 3 dimensions, you can pan around it in MATLAB.

While it is important to have visual representations of higher dimensional spaces, these so-called principal component analysis are all based on scientific research and theory; MATLAB is the same way. I'll explain astral projection in the next thread. It's too complicated for some people to understand it, right now.

(13th June 2022, 6:42 PM)Kribbles Wrote: [ -> ]Machine learning methods really look into this a lot! If you've got a multidimensional tensor, there was non-linear principal component analysis using neural networks (autoencoders), but nowadays I hear UMAP and tSNE are the main visual representations of higher dimensional data. There's a lot of cool stuff with this all. Variational autoencoders are probably my favorite method for smearing between dimensions and understanding what the hyperplanes in your neural network are handling. I don't think VAEs are very... well, good, but it is really fun to look at your data with them.

I know this was kinda jokey, but I do love this stuff.

I didn't know they had UMAP and tSNE to try and narrow down the input features, variables, and columns of the 4th dimension; that's interesting to me. Well, it's great that they're putting in the effort to try and simplify the mysteries of the 4th dimension. However, even though they're using dimensionality reduction techniques... it has parameters, unfortunately.

This is why I mentioned dying or astral projecting. This higher dimension cannot be fully explained with science and technology because there's much more to visualize in that dimension. When you view it from a 3D perspective, you may not understand it as much, unless you die or astral project.
Oops, I meant to vote no lol
(14th June 2022, 9:43 AM)Dan-83 Wrote: [ -> ]Oops, I meant to vote no lol

Well, it's not too late to state your opinion on why you voted no, in the comments section 😁
(15th June 2022, 1:10 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: [ -> ]The techniques he described are essentially for "compressing" higher dimensional data into lower dimensional figures. There are heaps of different ways you can do it, some more intuitive than others, and it continues to be something of interest in pretty much every area of science. As an example I've come across in physics, people often use a Bloch sphere (Hopf fibration of the 3-sphere) to represent qubit states: but how do you represent an array of qubits? Simply using multiple Bloch spheres doesn't work very well, since as soon as you introduce multiple qubits you have to worry about various non-local properties such as entanglement. For two qubits you can introduce a higher-dimensional Hopf fibration, but you quickly run out of these. People have designed lots of interesting alternatives (like this point cloud approach, for the 2-qubit case).

It's interesting how you mentioned the "Hopf Fibration of the 3-sphere" because from what I've learned after doing my research, they use this theory to help us see visual examples of a 4th spatial dimension, since we cannot see it. Keep the thought of a 4th spatial dimension in your head because what I'm about to say next, is going to be very different from what I'm telling you here.

(15th June 2022, 1:10 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: [ -> ]That being said, I think this is kind of beside the point of the thread. If we're talking about spatial dimensions in real life, there's no evidence of reality having greater than 3 spatial dimensions, and as far as I know the universe as we observe it is pretty consistent in 3 dimensions. Of course, there are various branches of string theory that assume higher-dimensional spacetime, but actually not really because they kind of cheat by using a technique known as compactification. It's super interesting, but I'm not a string theorist, so I can't really comment on anything more than this.

Respectfully, I disagree with the statements that you said here. Before I tell you why, let me just say that I wouldn't expect the average human to understand something like this (that is far from obvious) to exist. So, I see what you mean by this. On the other hand, I disagree with you because first off, you need to understand that the spatial dimension that we're currently living in, has parameters which means it is not promised to us. When a person leaves this earth... what they're seeing here now, will look totally different in the 4th spatial dimension.

I'd like for you to watch the above video again, and consider reading THIS article. It'll enlighten you on the 4th dimension.

On the other hand, I don't agree with this statement that he made, towards the very end. "But unless we obtain direct evidence that points towards these claims, we have no choice but to consider them as highly speculative". This is coming from a person who has not left their flesh, before. We are literally living in a virtual reality, filled with parameters.

(15th June 2022, 1:10 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: [ -> ]Once you realize that higher spatial dimensions are not really anything special or extraordinary, but just a generalization of the 3D space that we see every day, they kind of lose a bit of their magic; ultimately the method of visualization doesn't even matter, either (although the one mentioned in the OP is the most natural one). That being said, there are still lots of crazy and interesting things you can learn about these kinds of spaces, and some of these happen to be applicable to pretty concrete, real-world problems. But of course, generalization just for the sake of generalization is its own reward! No, you say? I'm the only one who thinks that? Oh, ok.

Oh trust me, it's very special or extraordinary. The reason you may not think so is because you've never left your flesh, before. There's a whole new and exciting dimension outside of the one we're currently living in. The problem leading to us not being able to fathom that experience and dismiss it as "no verification of its' existence", is simply because we are currently confined to our flesh. However, when we die, then what?

The 3D space that we see everyday, is currently the highest of the 3D spatial dimension that we deal with on a daily basis. But again, the reason that that is all you see atm, is because we haven't left our flesh yet. So, we may not even begin to fathom a more powerful and realistic dimension outside of this. If you still don't believe in the 4th dimension, then may you will when my next thread comes. It mentions astral projecting, which is a way of accessing this higher dimension, without dying.

Unfortunately, I've had out of body experiences before, so let me be the first to tell you that the 4th dimension feels like you're floating through higher planes. This wasn't intentional on my part; just something that used to happen a few times.

(15th June 2022, 1:10 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: [ -> ]I'd also just like to mention something that might be fun to think about. We typically like to think of ourselves as living in a 4D spacetime: 3 spatial dimensions and 1 temporal dimensions. What if we think about time as a spatial dimension as well, one that we're always moving forward in? Could it make sense to do this?

It makes sense, as long as you understand that a 4D spatial dimension runs on time, and it exists. I need you to really study that video once more, and read that article. You won't be disappointed, trust me. I'm sharing some of my wisdom with you because you're a really smart guy, who I know will consider it.

At the end of the day, I'm glad you responded to my thread and gave me something to work with. This conversation goes deep because the next thread will unfold what you can expect to deal with, in the 4th dimension.
(17th June 2022, 12:47 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps the most natural kind of projection would be a perspective projection. This is what you see in the typical animations of rotating tesseracts and the like. The reason why I call this natural is because this is quite literally how we perceive reality: we can't even see a 3D world let alone a 4D one, we just see an animated 2D projection of the 3D space we inhabit.

Ok so, you do understand that there is a 4D spatial dimension. That's what I was trying to get you to understand, before. You've just successfully simplified the point that I was trying to make, with more concrete details. Also yes, a perspective projection is the best way we can perceive reality.

We can't see a 3D world because we are apart of it. It's like trying to see all the different sides of depth, width, and length all at once. A 4D entity, however, would be able to see us. Point is, you see anything below you in dimension.

(17th June 2022, 12:47 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: [ -> ]When you have an out-of-body experience, you're not in a state where you're capable of accurately measuring or observing reality. This is an important thing to understand. If you disagree, maybe you can formulate a way of measuring or recording some kind of effect exclusive to 4-dimensional space for next time you have such an experience, and then see if your measurements hold up after your experience is over. I think you're likely to find that after the experience is over, whatever you have won't be that impressive or unusual. This - the scientific method - is our only way of really modelling reality. Everything else is just conjecture.

Depends on what kind of out-of-body experience you have. If you took some kind of powerful drug that gave you the experience, then yes, you're completely discrete and unaware of observing reality. However, there are ways where you can turn this around and be able to observe your surroundings of the 4D spatial world; you just can't fully interpret the meaning of it, once you return back to your flesh.

Theoretically, that'd be impossible to do, since you can't transfer 3D dimensional objects and harness them to the 4th dimension. I wish that were possible to do, though. I'd make a ton of money with that. Usually those experiences that you had, have aftermath effects on the body. So, of course they won't be impressive anymore. If you want impressive, your experience has to be supernatural; more about this in the next thread.

(17th June 2022, 12:47 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: [ -> ]I think what's maybe confusing is that there's an inherent disconnect between reality and the human mind. What we're capable of conjuring up in our imagination goes far beyond what we can experience in reality. Our imagination isn't limited to what we can touch, see, hear, etc. I'm not a neuroscientist so I really have no idea about this, but when people are having some kind of intense delusional episode (i.e. out-of-body experience, high on drugs, etc.), I suspect it's just the brain going haywire, essentially. In that kind of state, it can create all kinds of weird thoughts and imagery that make no sense. I think your idea of what happened / is happening is just your way of trying to internally rationalize and bring structure to these unique thoughts and feelings that are totally nonsensical.

What's there to be confused about? The answer is quite simple... "experience." When you cross the line to a point where you're fully aware of what's happening to you or what you're seeing, it then becomes a reality. This is a mindset that people need to learn to adopt because a lot of these neuroscientists will try and base everything on scientific theory, giving you a false narrative of what they think you're experiencing.

The biggest difference here is that my out-of-body experience didn't happen the way you would normally expect. I was completely aware of what was happening at the time. There was no drugs or anything else unusual that someone would offer you. This is one of those scenarios where you unknowingly invite a 4D entity through the door, who's capable of pulling you out of your body. This is complicated to explain because it's like you're in 2 places at once.

The reason it's nonsensical to you is because you've probably never had an out-of-body experience before. So as long as you're confined to the human flesh, I wouldn't expect you to be capable of fully interpreting being on higher planes in the 4D dimension, unless you experience it.

(17th June 2022, 12:47 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: [ -> ]We can actually kind of see a much weaker version of this in a controlled scenario. It's incredibly easy for us to think about contradictions, and imagine a world where contradictions naturally exist. Pure mathematics in general is also a more sensible example, as a lot of the stuff we study has no direct connection to reality, and can be impossible to visualize or understand intuitively: many areas of maths can only be understood by manipulating symbols, with no kind of intuitive or real-world meaning to them.

Depends on what you're studying. You need to dig deep and study things that have a legitimate cause and event, before you can relate this 'so-called' rational way of thinking, towards my OBE. Remember: just because you cannot see something or haven't experienced something, does not mean that it isn't there, or isn't possible. Btw, I'm not talking about the out-of-body experiences that you mentioned (when it comes to drugs), I'm talking about my experience.

So, unless you experience it for yourself... you really don't have an argument, here. Once you experience it, you'll then have the ability to formulate a conclusion, based on your experience. I want you to do research on Astral Projecting. Once you do that, return back to me with the things that you've learned and try to understand its cause and event scenario.

This way, you won't think that I'm trying to misguide you.

(17th June 2022, 12:47 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: I've actually had maths fever dreams when I've been sick, which can sometimes "feel" like exploring higher-dimensional spaces (but obviously isn't, and when I wake up afterwards I realize how ridiculous what I was thinking of was, despite how novel and ground-breaking it felt in the moment).

I've never heard of "maths fever dreams". This sounds completely different from my experience.
There's a lot of crazy, unexplained things out there. It's wild how much we know and yet how little we know. That video was a great explanation of the 4th dimension. The question is: what does that mean for us? Can we ever access it? I wonder if there would be a way to create a computer program that simulates a 4D space in the same way that we have 3D modeling systems.

Quantum physics is a really interesting topic too, which I think sort of goes along with astral planes and the 4th dimension. I was just reading something the other day about how quantum mechanics can help us unlock some of the "mysteries of the universe." Really spooky. I'm not too well-versed in the potential, but it's all very cool to me.
(18th June 2022, 4:08 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: [ -> ]It depends on what you mean by "3D modeling systems". That being said, a programmer like yourself should know that there's nothing special about higher spatial dimensions. We can simulate as many dimensions as we like, and we can even simulate physics in higher dimensions. Many rigid body physics engines already exist for 4D, for instance; just look up "4D sandbox" or "4D toys".

I mean like a way to simulate 4D so we can actually get some use out of it. Because yeah, we can simulate it, but can we use it in a real-world setting? I'm not really knowledgeable about these complex topics (as you can see lmao) but I appreciate you helping me learn a bit more. Smile
(18th June 2022, 2:00 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: [ -> ]That's not quite what I said. We can easily generalize the concept of 3D space to higher dimensions, but this is purely a mathematical process, not a physical one. Being able to construct something nice in our imagination doesn't mean it's an actual, measurable component of our physical reality. There's no evidence to suggest that there's a 4th spatial dimension in real life; there could be, but announcing a belief as an indisputable fact without any justification just isn't right.

You really don't get it, do you? You can't explain everything with mathematics and scientific proof. There's no evidence because it's not visible to the naked eye. This is the problem with your statement... you keep conjuring information from sources that'll brainwash you into believing what they want you to believe. The fact that you don't believe in a 4th spatial dimension is ridiculous. I don't know what you're going to do, after death. Everything you see will look totally different, I'm telling you.

The human mind is confined to the parameters of the 3D world, which means you cannot fathom a higher dimension outside of this, until you leave your flesh.

(18th June 2022, 2:00 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: [ -> ]By what theory is it "theoretically impossible"? If you have some object in 3D space, it would certainly exist in 4D space too, and vice versa. But you don't even need a 4D object. Just set up a camera, and record a 3D object rotating in some hyperplane unique to 4D space.

I guess the problem is that if it's an out-of-body experience, there's no way to interact with or influence what you're observing. In other words, it's a purely mental experience. In other words, there's no demonstrable tie to reality.

LMFAO! NO! 3D dimensional objects can't exist in the 4th dimension because they are materialistic items for human beings, only. I keep telling you that you have to experience it for yourself. Listen to me, man! It's mentally impossible to formulate a hypothesis and a conclusion, unless you experience it for yourself. Stop listening to these neuroscientists or whoever it is, tell you this stuff. They're book smart, but certainly lack the wisdom. I suppose you also don't believe that your body has a spirit, which is the real you.

(18th June 2022, 2:00 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: [ -> ]I meant confusing for you, because you seem to not understand the difference. Reality is not the point where you're "fully aware"; trying to quantify awareness not only quite difficult, but kind of pointless. Reality is comprised of exactly what we can verify, and nothing more.

For example: if I hold a ball up and drop it, it'll fall to the floor. Others can watch me do this and verify that what I'm saying is accurate. I can also explain exactly what I did to others, and they can create the same setup and reproduce my results. This is reality. If they're unable to replicate it, this indicates that there are more subtleties involved (such as the conditions under which the ball is dropped), or that the theory is incorrect. What isn't reality is coming up with ideas about "why" the ball drops to the floor: we don't know why. We can only only model what happens and try to draw other logical conclusions from a combination of this verifiable event and any kind of assumptions we have.

The only person who's confused here is you. Also, how are you going to tell me whether I was aware of the situation or not?? Did you have the same experience as I did? Delphinoid, there's a lot of holes in your statements here because you keep trying to make points, based on something that needs to be justified and capable of being visual, with scientiific evidence.

You cannot see the 4th dimension until you either astral project, or die. But, you don't want to acknowledge that fact because it seems too far-fetched for you to understand. The problem is, when people try to articulate all these theories and suggestions about what they think something is, or try and determine whether something is real or not... sometimes they don't have any experience doing it themselves, which is what you're lacking, here.

(18th June 2022, 2:00 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: [ -> ]We might assume, for instance, that other objects are subject to the same "rules" as our ball; from there, we predict that they would fall too. This isn't necessarily reality either, this is a prediction (theory) based on an assumption (hypothesis). We can only be sure that our prediction agrees with reality once we experimentally verify it. But all we can draw from that is that this new object will fall when dropped: it doesn't mean our theories are accurate descriptions of reality.

This is actually an important thing to be aware of. Think of classical physics. The way it models reality on the macroscopic level is pretty accurate, but the theory behind it is demonstrably incorrect.

Listen, I respect the fact that you're a really smart college student, trying to explain to me the dimensions of an object, and trying to draw a conclusion based on physics. However, you just haven't inherited the wisdom, when it comes to the 4th dimension. They don't always teach you this stuff in college because they don't think it serves any significance. Also, a lot of these articles that are peer-reviewed, can also give you a false narrative; so be careful about that.

(18th June 2022, 2:00 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: [ -> ]I agree, things can be real without you having experienced it. That being said, there are so many things wrong with what you're saying here.

The burden of proof rests on he who says, not he who denies. It's up to you to prove that what you're describing is part of reality. I have no doubt that you experienced something, but to claim that you were experiencing reality without being able to verify any aspect of it is... kind of ridiculous. I could also never share the same out-of-body experience that you had, so asking me to do that in order to debate it with you is totally ridiculous. I would count my fever dream as a kind of out-of-body experience, but according to you it's not a "true" out-of-body experience, because it doesn't agree with your arbitrary agenda.

Here, let me demonstrate. I actually had another out-of-body experience where I psychically talked to a leprechaun. Don't agree with me that psychic leprechauns exist? Looks like you don't have an argument, because you've never talked to one like I have. Go talk to a leprechaun before continuing to discuss this with me.

Do you see how this way of thinking is not only circular, but allows people to claim that anything they want is factual? This is why the scientific method exists. It's not perfect, but it's the best we have.

1. Oh ok, so if that's the case, then what you need to do is do some legitimate research on what I'm telling you. It's not just me who's had these experiences; other people have had them to (who weren't on drugs). I'm telling you things, based off of wisdom and experience; You can't get that from the average person.

2. I already told you, the 4th dimension is invisible to a 3D dimensional creature. It'd be impossible for me to prove it to you because it's not something that you can demonstrate to somebody. You must experience this phenomenon for yourself, to fully understand what lies above you. Well, if you won't astral project, you could at least do some research on it... Otherwise you're still clueless.

3. Not only does it not agree, it doesn't even compare to mine on any level. Also, even if that did occur, the point you're trying to reference with mine, is simply a demonic experience with the supernatural. Also, yes, we can agree that scientific methods exists to solve problems that are visual and capable of being demonstrated. But this isn't something that can be explained by science.

The reason I told you to go do your research on what I explained to you earlier, is because there are somethings that cannot be explained by scientific methods or even demonstrated by physics. Everything they taught you in school is just enough for you to understand the elements of this dimension and below. Anything beyond that, requires you to dig deep and investigate the unknown.

(18th June 2022, 2:00 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: [ -> ]Of course, you can believe anything you want. But you need to understand the difference between what you know and what you think. What you have right now is essentially a hypothesis; you have an assumption that we live in a world with 4 spatial dimensions (why not more?), with no justification for it. If you want to have a theory, you need to make your hypothesis testable. If you want to make a definite comment on reality, you need to actually test it, and share enough details of your experiment with the world so that others can repeat it and verify it for themselves.

I'll leave you with one final thought. Why is it crucial that we believe things that we can't justify at all, and that have no verifiable effect on us?

Are you kidding me? You really, truly believe that the 3D dimension is the highest dimension, currently in existence?? LOL you sound very clueless, here. This is how I know you didn't do your research on astral projecting because you keep trying to explain to me that I need to make my hypothesis testable, when clearly, I just gave you a way of testing that hypothesis.

Let me ask you a simple question, so I'll know exactly where you stand and what solutions I can come up with... Do you believe that every human being has a spirit inside of them? Think about this now, because whatever you answer here, will determine exactly where you stand.

The problem is that the mind of a human being is limited to the 5 senses, based on what they can interact with. When I say that, I mean you only know what you see, based on deductive reasoning. So as long as you can demonstrate your findings, it must be possible and real. However, if that were always the case, then how to do you explain supernatural phenomenon?? Don't tell me that scientific laws or some crap like that, says that it's impossible because it's never been proven before. I'm ahead of this stuff, already. I've been studying it for the last 6 years.

The bottomline is that you cannot explain supernatural events or the 4th dimension with science. God didn't set things up like that. It's very difficult for the human mind to understand this, unless they experience it for themselves.

(18th June 2022, 2:00 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: [ -> ]A fever dream is a type of especially vivid, bizarre or abstract dream that's brought on by an elevated body temperature (e.g. when you have a fever). In the past when I've gone to bed thinking about maths problems while sick, I've had some really weird fever dreams that sound kind of like what you describe.

This might sound a little bit different from my experience. The only difference is that I wasn't dreaming, unfortunately.
even tho this thread is one sandwidge short of dose God exist on will I will still thank because of than effort.
(19th June 2022, 12:29 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: [ -> ]It sounds like what you're describing now isn't a 4th dimension at all, but some kind of alternate reality you were able to "teleport" into. 3D objects exist in 4D, as well as 2D, 1D, 5D, nD. Even purely 2D objects would surely be able to be seen in 3D space, but we have no reason to believe they exist. I'd recommend slowing down and formulating more coherent thoughts on exactly where you stand and what you believe in.

Also I think I made this clear before, but the ideas I say here are my own, I'm not citing them or even taking inspiration from any external source. The opinions I have on this topic are strictly the result of what I can reason. I would call that wisdom.

Damn, this is the best you can come up with? I give you time off, and this is what you have with no sources?? Wow, I'm flabbergasted.

Also, that's not what I said at all. I said that it's physically impossible to transfer 3D objects into the 4th dimension because there's no scientific method of doing so. All you're doing is taking my words, twisting them, and using them against me.

This statement (in red) right here, is dangerous. You don't even do your research, yet you're sitting here trying to tell me what you know?? You sound delusional here. That's not wisdom. Wisdom is taking knowledge from someone who's done their research already, and has gained the experience.

(19th June 2022, 12:29 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: [ -> ]My disbelief comes from you having no actual reason to believe it as a fact, not from the idea that it's far-fetched. It's up to you to convince me that what you're saying is true. Repeating that it's true because "it just is" isn't convincing. Me having an experience also wouldn't be convincing, because I wouldn't be able to prove what I experienced was an accurate reflection of reality.

Don't you understand that I would literally need to show you in real-time, for you to believe it. You know why you don't believe me? Because you've never experienced it for yourself. Your thought process that rests on this theory that everything can be proven in plain sight, is completely preposterous.

(19th June 2022, 12:29 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: [ -> ]They don't teach it at university because there's nothing to support it. To teach mere opinions as irrefutable facts would be dangerously irresponsible: actually, it would quite literally be brainwashing. Maybe you need to do some reflection on this topic. You accuse everyone of being brainwashed, and yet you readily believe things you read without needing them to be justified to you... don't you find that curious?

You're also demonstrating a misunderstanding about doing research. Looking stuff up online and trusting every unsubstantiated thing you read is wrong, and it's precisely what you've done. It'd be helpful for you to read again what I've said on this topic.

No, wrong answer. They don't teach it because they don't even understand what the 4th dimension is, or how to access it. The average human, meaning you, is captivated and constrained by this delusional way of thinking that everything can be justified, visually. You know what's irresponsible?... Not doing your research and attempting to convince me that what I'm saying is BS. It's ridiculous how you sit there behind your keyboard, casting all these aspersions on me, without even doing research yourself.

(19th June 2022, 12:29 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: [ -> ]1. Do you think what schizophrenics hear and see is real?

2. What separates your experience from a visual / auditory hallucination of some kind?

3. If it's not something that can be verified, it's irresponsible to refer to it as a fact.

1. Hell no. I'm far beyond that disgusting way of thinking.

2. My experience is far different from some ordinary hallucination. You need to understand that this isn't your everyday, average experience. You'd literally need to experience it for yourself, and don't be afraid to do so!

3. It is something that can be verified. The problem here is that you just won't do it. You won't do any research because you're too afraid of something that is too abstruse.

(19th June 2022, 12:29 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you test it? If you can prove what you're saying is true I'd certainly believe you.

You want me to film myself, astral projecting and send it to you? Because I can't explain it any other way. Even through a camera, it'd be difficult to verify it unless YOU experience it for yourself!

(19th June 2022, 12:29 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a Christian, but my stance on religion in general is a bit more lax than most. A lot of religious people claim to know beyond any doubt that what they believe in is true, but this is a dangerous and delusional way of thinking. The foundations of religion are faith and hope, not knowledge. So no, I don't believe in spirits: I kind of hope they exist, but I can't say that they do. I prefer to comment on what I can know rather than what I can speculate.

I'm not going to sit here and challenge your religion or any religious beliefs that you may have about being Christian because that's a sensitive topic. So, I'll give you a pass on that. On the other hand, I'll be damned if I'm going to sit here and let you tell me that spirits don't exist?? Are you freaking kidding me, man?? Where do you think you're going after death??

Since you are a Christian, you should know that "the greatest trick that the devil has ever performed, is convincing the masses that he doesn't exist." So now, based on what you said here, you've just proved to me that you're a victim of not believing that statement.

(19th June 2022, 12:29 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: [ -> ]To address what you said about supernatural phenomena, there's quite honestly nothing to explain. The truth is, we have no evidence that supernatural phenomena has ever really occurred. As soon as we did have evidence, we would study it, and it'd no longer be supernatural! This happens constantly in modern physics. Even something as "mundane" as electromagnetism would surely have been considered quite supernatural at one point in time!

This is how the scientific method works: it's not a religion, where people design and accept arbitrary "laws" as irrefutable fact (although some people treat it like this, such as Neil deGrasse Tyson and his Twitter cult). It's the only method we have of finding some kind of description of reality. To blindly accept arbitrary rules as fact is precisely the kind of behaviour you're encouraging in this thread. I'm sure this must be surprising to you, based on how you expected me to react. You continue to show a misunderstanding of what science is and what it does for us, and that misunderstanding lead to you push me into an inaccurate stereotype.

No evidence that supernatural phenomenon exists?? Are you kidding me? There's a lot to explain about that! But that's a topic for another thread, so I'll spare you the details on that and break it down, shortly. Everything you see in the movies, television, business logos, sports, etc. All of this stuff is not a direct result of our own, individual way of thinking, without an influence from supernatural spirits. I already know you're going to struggle with my next thread and attempt to cast it as obscure.

You know what?... I initially thought that you, of ALL people on this forum site, would be a hell of a lot smarter than this. The fact that you're sitting here challenging me on something that I'VE experienced before, for well over a decade, is preposterous. You know, I wish I could visually prove to you that my facts are legitimate and justifiably accurate. But to demonstrate this would involve me showing you in person.

(19th June 2022, 12:29 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: [ -> ]Another thing is that it's important not to be biased. Good science isn't performed by strictly seeking to show that want to be true is true. Instead, you should design experiments to check whether something could be true or false. To do anything else just leads to confirmation bias. A classical example of this kind of bias is the old Native American rainmaking rituals. They would dance until they had rain, and then attribute that rain to their dance, further strengthening their belief that they could manipulate the weather with rituals.

To conclude, science is about being open-minded. Accepting that something could be true, and then checking how accurately it describes reality in practice. You'll see that I've refrained from telling you that your opinion is wrong, because then I would be making a statement that requires proof (like you continue to do now). All I can say is that we don't know for sure that it's true, and hence it's irresponsible for you to keep claiming that it is. Remember, being contrarian is not the same as being open-minded.

I think most of what you say in this post is addressed by what I've said in other posts, I don't really want to repeat myself. I think I've kind of gotten everything I can out of this discussion now anyway.

I'm not done with you, yet. We still have some things to discuss, so grab your popcorn and a drink. Most of what I said has nothing to do with the preposterous statements that you've pulled from an unknown source.

You know why I took time off to reply to you? Because of these preposterous statements that you insist on making, here. Do you know how dangerous it is to walk around, adopting this level of thinking? Do you realize how deceived you are, at the moment? At the end of the day, science can't help you understand what I'm saying.

I've noticed a lot of patterns and holes in all your statements that I've chunked up and gathered all together... and do you know what they all have in common? Deceived, delusional, and brainwashed.

I want you to take a look at this video and tell me what you think. If this doesn't change your mind otherwise, I don't know what will. I'm done having this discussion with you. You're just one of those people who walk around in deception. You're currently fighting demons who are sitting there, laughing at you because you don't believe in their existence. You can't see them unless you have the sixth sense.

Let me stop having this discussion with you because I'm starting to give away information about my next thread. Anything else you have to say from this point, I'm just going to take it with a grain of salt because I've already been there and done that.

Your strongest argument is that everything must be justified, scientifically with deductive reasoning. Which, I can understand that. But when it comes to supernatural phenomenon such as the 4th dimension and spirits, you can't prove that with science. Anyways, Im done now. Watch the video because I'm not going to reply back anymore, until the next thread. There's nothing more to gain from this conversation with you, anymore.

(15th June 2022, 8:47 AM)Different Wrote: [ -> ]It's interesting how you mentioned the "Hopf Fibration of the 3-sphere" because from what I've learned after doing my research, they use this theory to help us see visual examples of a 4th spatial dimension, since we cannot see it. Keep the thought of a 4th spatial dimension in your head because what I'm about to say next, is going to be very different from what I'm telling you here.

Respectfully, I disagree with the statements that you said here. Before I tell you why, let me just say that I wouldn't expect the average human to understand something like this (that is far from obvious) to exist. So, I see what you mean by this. On the other hand, I disagree with you because first off, you need to understand that the spatial dimension that we're currently living in, has parameters which means it is not promised to us. When a person leaves this earth... what they're seeing here now, will look totally different in the 4th spatial dimension.

I'd like for you to watch the above video again, and consider reading THIS article. It'll enlighten you on the 4th dimension.

On the other hand, I don't agree with this statement that he made, towards the very end. "But unless we obtain direct evidence that points towards these claims, we have no choice but to consider them as highly speculative". This is coming from a person who has not left their flesh, before. We are literally living in a virtual reality, filled with parameters.

Oh trust me, it's very special or extraordinary. The reason you may not think so is because you've never left your flesh, before. There's a whole new and exciting dimension outside of the one we're currently living in. The problem leading to us not being able to fathom that experience and dismiss it as "no verification of its' existence", is simply because we are currently confined to our flesh. However, when we die, then what?

The 3D space that we see everyday, is currently the highest of the 3D spatial dimension that we deal with on a daily basis. But again, the reason that that is all you see atm, is because we haven't left our flesh yet. So, we may not even begin to fathom a more powerful and realistic dimension outside of this. If you still don't believe in the 4th dimension, then may you will when my next thread comes. It mentions astral projecting, which is a way of accessing this higher dimension, without dying.

Unfortunately, I've had out of body experiences before, so let me be the first to tell you that the 4th dimension feels like you're floating through higher planes. This wasn't intentional on my part; just something that used to happen a few times.

It makes sense, as long as you understand that a 4D spatial dimension runs on time, and it exists. I need you to really study that video once more, and read that article. You won't be disappointed, trust me. I'm sharing some of my wisdom with you because you're a really smart guy, who I know will consider it.

At the end of the day, I'm glad you responded to my thread and gave me something to work with. This conversation goes deep because the next thread will unfold what you can expect to deal with, in the 4th dimension.
You talk like yuore an alien
@Matt that's because I am one LOL! 👽 I'm originally from Saturn.
(22nd June 2022, 10:32 PM)Different Wrote: [ -> ]@Matt that's because I am one LOL! 👽 I'm originally from Saturn.
bling blong wickkiwickki papoiiiing!