Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Good Evening Indubitably
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Remembered this place today so thought I’d check in! I’ll try to be more active but no guarantee lmao.

- I’m busy irl these days - either with friends or working and I got some engineering apprenticeship interviews coming up including one with Toyota - I studied engineering at college and loved it but everything was on hold because of lockdowns etc.
- I have plans to buy a Nissan Silvia S13 or S15, Toyota Chaser or something JDM and build it up. Been enjoying life especially with everything pretty much back to normal here, life is great. 

I hope everyone is doing good, feel free to comment what you’ve been up to in life lately or what you’ve got coming up.

-Chma
(6th July 2022, 4:27 PM)Chma Wrote: [ -> ]Remembered this place today so thought I’d check in! I’ll try to be more active but no guarantee lmao.

- I’m busy irl these days - either with friends or working and I got some engineering apprenticeship interviews coming up including one with Toyota - I studied engineering at college and loved it but everything was on hold because of lockdowns etc.
- I have plans to buy a Nissan Silvia S13 or S15, Toyota Chaser or something JDM and build it up. Been enjoying life especially with everything pretty much back to normal here, life is great. 

I hope everyone is doing good, feel free to comment what you’ve been up to in life lately or what you’ve got coming up.

-Chma

Mandatory toast with an orange smoothie-like icy beverage to your success hehe   Tongue
Eyo, yeah a lot of lockdown is lifting and less covid which is good

I just finished uni, passed and such and gonna go to graduation soonish

Probs just gonna be at the house for like a yr then I'ma move for work etc.
(6th July 2022, 7:03 PM)TRUC Wrote: [ -> ]Mandatory toast with an orange smoothie-like icy beverage to your success hehe   Tongue
Hahahaha 9 years later still going strong. Cheers my friend 😎
(7th July 2022, 10:55 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]Eyo, yeah a lot of lockdown is lifting and less covid which is good

I just finished uni, passed and such and gonna go to graduation soonish

Probs just gonna be at the house for like a yr then I'ma move for work etc.
Nice m9 that’s good to hear. We shall catch up soon.

I’ll send you a DM!