Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: i am back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was here originally as Awesometin, then i was Scum, then I was Spectre! And now I am scum again. If you don’t remember me i invented the sir parts. [Image: J4mCgXI.jpg]
weclome
Thanks. I gave my accounts away in a contest on OG JV, is there a way to retrieve them in 2022? Haven’t been on PR2 in years! Also do you know if ASilva93 still comes around? Haven’t talked to that man in forever 😩
(7th August 2022, 5:02 AM)Scum Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. I gave my accounts away in a contest on OG JV, is there a way to retrieve them in 2022? Haven’t been on PR2 in years! Also do you know if ASilva93 still comes around? Haven’t talked to that man in forever 😩

ASilva talks on the Discord server sometimes, altho maybe every couple months from the looks of it
In terms of retrieving acc you can probably ask in the "Contact a Mod" section, although note that accounts under rank 15 mostly got deleted in basically "account cleanup" a while back
Ay welcome back. And yep everything Camer said, although if those accounts are still in use today I wouldn't count on getting them back but I'm assuming that's not the case
(7th August 2022, 1:31 AM)Scum Wrote: [ -> ]I was here originally as Awesometin, then i was Scum, then I was Spectre! And now I am scum again. If you don’t remember me i invented the sir parts.
-snip-

Just looking at that ''9 years ago'' on the Motley Monday screenshot makes me feel old lol
(7th August 2022, 5:02 AM)Scum Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. I gave my accounts away in a contest on OG JV, is there a way to retrieve them in 2022? Haven’t been on PR2 in years! Also do you know if ASilva93 still comes around? Haven’t talked to that man in forever 😩
my name is matt adn I dokt kkeo what your talkingabout
(7th August 2022, 4:34 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]weclome

(7th August 2022, 2:10 PM)TRUC Wrote: [ -> ]Just looking at that ''9 years ago'' on the Motley Monday screenshot makes me feel old lol
 TRUC my boy 👍🏻 Good to see you i remember drawing some gecko parts for you in my PR2 Part Idea thread lol
You gave Spectre! to me weirdly enough, the account then got taken back by an admin for whatever reason. Good times