Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: 5 years
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today marks 5 years since I became an admin. It's been a wild ride; some downs, lots of ups, but always interesting. Thanks for sticking with us through it all, and thanks for the memories. <3
(16th August 2022, 4:32 PM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]Today marks 5 years since I became an admin. It's been a wild ride; some downs, lots of ups, but always interesting. Thanks for sticking with us through it all, and thanks for the memories. <3

Are you still on the ''will never be mod'' list in Admin Hut ?
Now that's the important question
can I be mod for 1 second plase
(16th August 2022, 5:08 PM)TRUC Wrote: [ -> ]Are you still on the ''will never be mod'' list in Admin Hut ?
Now that's the important question

yeah :/

[Image: gY85yl0.png]

(17th August 2022, 6:51 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]can I be mod for 1 second plase

gotchu

[Image: BtcaXHQ.png]
5 Years... amazing :]

I got to say the accomplishments you've done for the community and the games, are nothing short of incredible.

-You restored the game Pr2 and the website. (Alongside help of course)
-You continued the montley monday videos.
-You also restored many of jiggmin's other games.
-Added many upon many quality of life changes to pr2, making the gameplay feel as fresh as possible.
-Added the bubbles back to the website with what i still believe is dark sorcery xD

And many other accomplishments way too many to put on a single thread reply :]

You should feel proud of the achievements you made all for the passion for the things that you love. I say thank YOU Ben for everything you've done!
(17th August 2022, 12:32 PM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]yeah :/

gotchu

I want evaryone to knowniam now an mod. Thkns
(17th August 2022, 12:32 PM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]yeah :/

gotchu

YOU LEAKED AN ADMIN’S BEACH THREAD???
(18th August 2022, 5:30 AM)Eternal Wrote: [ -> ]YOU LEAKED AN ADMIN’S BEACH THREAD???

Imagine being an admin for nearly 5 years and not knowing the confidentiality rules 💀
(18th August 2022, 9:59 AM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]Imagine being an admin for nearly 5 years and not knowing the confidentiality rules 💀
If you want I can replace yourn positon as admin

lmk
(18th August 2022, 9:59 AM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]Imagine being an admin for nearly 5 years and not knowing the confidentiality rules 💀

I know exactly what is implied here Smile
(18th August 2022, 1:15 PM)TRUC Wrote: [ -> ]I know exactly what is implied here Smile

Smile