Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Spotted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I spotted this guy on the streets of NYC! Anyone know him?

[Image: N1UnJPf.jpg]

So cool to finally meet @Resarekt after all these years!!
The JV2 crossover cinematic universe
Jigg-Con when
(24th August 2022, 12:07 PM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]I spotted this guy on the streets of NYC! Anyone know him?

I still cannot believe our incredible bad luck when I went in your area 3 YEARS STRAIGHT and you were travelling out at the same time on every single occasion lol

GG on the meetup though, that's cool
(25th August 2022, 4:59 AM)TRUC Wrote: [ -> ]I still cannot believe our incredible bad luck when I went in your area 3 YEARS STRAIGHT and you were travelling out at the same time on every single occasion lol

he was anvoiding you
(25th August 2022, 4:59 AM)TRUC Wrote: [ -> ]I still cannot believe our incredible bad luck when I went in your area 3 YEARS STRAIGHT and you were travelling out at the same time on every single occasion lol

Yeah! I'm pretty sure I was at camp all 3 years?
(29th August 2022, 6:47 PM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah! I'm pretty sure I was at camp all 3 years?

Maybe, I'm a bit more certain about Atari4600 driving to where I was staying in the US one of those years because the previous one he was in my town Tongue
Wow...what a couple of handsome fellas...

It was an honor and a pleasure to meet you, Ben! 'Till next time!