Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: ⚡️SUPERHUMAN POWERS UNLOCKED! ⚡️
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: wqKY3ks.jpg]

I know the title of this thread seems a little cliche, but it's worth it, trust me. Have you ever stopped to wonder what it would be like to have a SUPERNATURAL ability that at least 90% of people living on planet earth, don't have? I'm sure by now, you've seen most of all the Marvel movies, DC comics, Dark Horse Comics, & probably thought... 'mmm, this would be really badass to have this SUPERPOWER in real life.'

Think about your childhood when you were just a little boy or girl. When we're kids, our SUBCONSCIOUS minds absorb all the things that we see in the movies and comic books, thinking this would be pretty cool to have IRL, to impress our friends and family. But let's be honest... when we become adults, we literally look at it as a way of life; a way to solve problems that are currently occurring in our lives.

I'll give you an example: Suppose you get into a situation in life, where you have to give a speech in front of thousands of people and all of a sudden your ANXIETY just runs right through the roof! This whole time you're probably thinking, 'damn it, I wish I could just get through this without feeling so apprehensive!' When you're ANXIETY kicks in, you're going to forget at least 75-80% of your speech, along with a high pitched voice to accommodate your ANXIETY.

Don't you just wish you had NERVES OF STEEL to help you get through this speech that you have to give in front of thousands of people?

I know, it's boring as hell being human, right? But at the same time, it would be cool to have this SUPERPOWER, not because we as adults think that it's cool, but because it's a way of life. Yes, it's an advantage over other people (which may not necessarily be fair), but it's still a way of life; it's a way to solve our problems for our own selfish needs.

We all wanna run as fast as FLASH, swing around like SPIDERMAN, or hell even fly and shoot lasers like SUPERMAN. But the fact that we're only human and we're limited to only 5 senses at birth, is just preposterous.

You may not believe in SUPERHUMAN powers, until you see it happen before your very eyes. I'm going to drop a site that covers a whole list of SUPERHUMAN powers, at the bottom of this thread. If you have a better site, then please don't hesitate to share it with me. In the meantime, what SUPERPOWER do you wish you could have, right now?

In the poll, you'll get a common list of popular choices, but if there's something that you like that isn't up there, please share it with me below! Some of these SUPERPOWERS seem a little preposterous because they're impossible for HUMANS to have.

iwant To have an power no body had ever has.

super invisible
(24th October 2022, 1:27 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]iwant To have an power no body had ever has.

super invisible

I think you mean "Invisibility".
(24th October 2022, 8:04 PM)Different Wrote: [ -> ]I think you mean "Invisibility".
no. super invisibitly. the power to go more than invisible
(24th October 2022, 9:36 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]no. super invisibitly. the power to go more than invisible

Give me an example of going beyond the normal invisible level 🤔
imo teleportation or clairvoyance out of those options
probably clairvoyance if it's good enough but also not spooky predict your own death stuff (and I don't mean "win the lottery" good enough, even just what is the world like in 5 years can help a lot with planning business and such)
teleportation is super useful for getting around quickly and adds up to lots of saved time, you can do some cool stuff with teleportation too though so between these 2 it depends on how strong both powers are

(24th October 2022, 10:03 PM)Different Wrote: [ -> ]Give me an example of going beyond the normal invisible level 🤔

I'd assume this'd be invisibility plus the power to phase through desired matter
(24th October 2022, 10:03 PM)Different Wrote: [ -> ]Give me an example of going beyond the normal invisible level 🤔
being able to disapear from the universe
Instantly build this:
(25th October 2022, 2:57 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]imo teleportation or clairvoyance out of those options
probably clairvoyance if it's good enough but also not spooky predict your own death stuff (and I don't mean "win the lottery" good enough, even just what is the world like in 5 years can help a lot with planning business and such)
teleportation is super useful for getting around quickly and adds up to lots of saved time, you can do some cool stuff with teleportation too though so between these 2 it depends on how strong both powers are

Yeah I agree with the whole, 'not being able to predict your own death' because that can be pretty scary. I wouldn't want that, ether. Unfortunately with clairvoyance, there would be no limit to this, so you'd be able to perceive everything ahead of time, including your's and someone else's death. Now with teleportation, there's still no limit to how far you can teleport or even where at. You just can't do it back in time, unless you enhance that super power.

(25th October 2022, 2:57 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]I'd assume this'd be invisibility plus the power to phase through desired matter

That's an interesting way of putting it 🤔 Maybe the ability to phase through solid, 3D dimensional objects would be more ideal as well.
I could argue that resistance to pain is a bad superpower to have. Some people already have this as a medical condition called CIPA. The problem is, pain receptors are there to signal that something is wrong. It is important to have.

Teleportation also poses its own risks; how do you know where you're teleporting won't be where someone else happens to be standing? What if there's a wall there, or any form of solid matter? Will you teleport into it and suffocate?
(25th October 2022, 7:48 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: [ -> ]I could argue that resistance to pain is a bad superpower to have. Some people already have this as a medical condition called CIPA. The problem is, pain receptors are there to signal that something is wrong. It is important to have.

In a way, I'll agree with you on this, based on the CIPA medical condition. But at the same time, respectfully I disagree because who wants to be sitting there, howling in agonizing pain if you break your arm or neck? Seeing as the resistance to pain would be a superpower, let's just add the ability to sense something is wrong, to accommodate this superpower.

(25th October 2022, 7:48 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: [ -> ]Teleportation also poses its own risks; how do you know where you're teleporting won't be where someone else happens to be standing? What if there's a wall there, or any form of solid matter? Will you teleport into it and suffocate?

Good point. We could add a green arrow that would guide you to a decent spot to teleport without bumping into any brick walls. The red arrow would tell that this is a bad spot to teleport to.

First thought that popped into my head was death, only way to become beyond invisible LMAO.
Telekinesis and Flying would probably be my top 2.
I've always wondered what it would be like to be a bird and to be able to fly whenever I want.

Teleportation would also be cool. You could deliver pizzas instantly and go anywhere without worrying about time or money! But if I had that ability, I probably couldn't help but do bad things with it. Besides, if I get locked up in prison, I could just teleport myself out of there.

Many of the other ones can be a curse in some way. Like, clairvoyance could make you go insane and supernatural speed would be dangerous without supernatural stopping power. And invisibility could be inconvenient if you are in a busy place. People would bump into you a lot.

Maybe super invisibility means invisible to all senses, so people and objects can pass through you. That would make invisibility much more powerful.
(25th October 2022, 7:48 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: [ -> ]Teleportation also poses its own risks; how do you know where you're teleporting won't be where someone else happens to be standing? What if there's a wall there, or any form of solid matter? Will you teleport into it and suffocate?

To be realistic, teleportation would also be pretty bad for teleporting long distances. The rotation of the Earth means that your velocity relative to the ground would change depending on how close/far from the equator you teleport to. And also your orientation because the Earth is a globe.

And if teleportation only works for your body (i.e. not your clothes or anything you're holding), then I don't think I would teleport very often.
(25th October 2022, 9:11 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: [ -> ]Many of the other ones can be a curse in some way. Like, clairvoyance could make you go insane and supernatural speed would be dangerous without supernatural stopping power. And invisibility could be inconvenient if you are in a busy place. People would bump into you a lot.

Maybe super invisibility means invisible to all senses, so people and objects can pass through you. That would make invisibility much more powerful.

What about having supernatural strength? Would that be a curse in some way? Invisible to all senses sounds like an interesting way of putting it. In reality, we call this the 4th dimension, where you'd be able to see all the solid, 3D parameters at once. Being able to switch there and back, would be fantastic. Good stuff, I like it.
@Master Raiden You never answered my question above.
(25th October 2022, 6:44 AM)Different Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I agree with the whole, 'not being able to predict your own death' because that can be pretty scary. I wouldn't want that, ether. Unfortunately with clairvoyance, there would be no limit to this, so you'd be able to perceive everything ahead of time, including your's and someone else's death. Now with teleportation, there's still no limit to how far you can teleport or even where at. You just can't do it back in time, unless you enhance that super power.

Probably teleportation then
(25th October 2022, 10:48 AM)Different Wrote: [ -> ]What about having supernatural strength? Would that be a curse in some way?

It could be a curse until you get used to it. You'll probably break a lot of things before that happens.
Telekinesis seems most useful.
But id pick flight just to go anywhere i like.
I'd love the ability to have an enhanced Clairvoyance. What does that mean? It not only means being able to perceive things way ahead into the future, but to also have the ability to time travel and correct my major mistakes that I still regret, today.
Pages: 1 2