Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Dutany in the Jungle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Way back in the ancient age of 2020, Dutany built his mountain home on my Minecraft server. Now, after the big Caves & Cliffs update, the terrain him is all different. So now he's in the middle of a jungle!

[Image: P2v5CdK_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

Come here if you want to join https://discord.murucraft.xyz
In the jungle, the mighty jungle

The turtle sleeps toniiiight
(28th October 2022, 11:11 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: [ -> ]In the jungle, the mighty jungle

The turtle sleeps toniiiight

THE LION SLEEPS 2NIIIIITE,

yO Clifo! I remmeber doing thi myself and I'd get lost on my own dam world XD Shit be good fun.
Holy shit, I was just thinking of the golden age of the internet (2008-12) and how much time I'd spent in the forums. Dutany and you (Dutch and Norwegian, right?) are one of the few people I remember from this place. I think my alias in the forums was Helios or something, and before that in PR2 it was Darkai34 (I was like, 11 at the time, try to understand).

For old time's sake, I might as well try to name every old user I can; but looking at the list of users who browsed this thread, I don't think I can recognize anyone, bar probably Dangevin.