Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: SUGAR RUSH!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: Go1ZF0t.jpg]

It's out of character for me to make these kind of threads because normally I enjoy making threads that revolve around violence, torture, and placing you in awful situations for you to figure out how to get out of. However, I'm not all that bad. So, I've decided to make a CANDY tier list, which you can find here: Mega Candy

This goes from the most, ooey-gooey mouthwatering CANDY brands, to the most BITTERNESS of CANDY brands... YUCK!

It's really simple - just run through a list of 50 different CANDY brands and rank them from best to worst. Then download an image of your results and post it here for everyone to see. There are a lot of OG CANDIES for those of you who are old school, BITTER and SOUR CANDIES for those of you who like the BITTERNESS and consider yourselves to be a BITTER person, SPICY CANDIES for those of you who like the SPICYNESS, EXTRA SWEET CANDIES for those of you who have a SWEET tooth, and new CANDIES for those of you who like to move forward with the latest CANDY brands on the market.

Some of these CANDY brands, you'll need to zoom in because Tier List Maker automatically adjusts the size of the picture, sometimes in an awkward sort of way.

Also, some of these brands you may have never heard of them before. If that's the case, then I want you to thoroughly analyze the CANDY brand and imagine how it would taste in your mouth. Then, rank away! A lot of these CANDY brands are before your time if you're a Gen-Z. But, at some point, I'm sure you've had them before anyway because who hasn't, right?

Everyone's tier list is going to be different. So, what may taste really GOOD to you, may be BITTER to someone else, you feel me? I know it's a lot, and it's not a complete list because there's a hell of a lot more CANDY brands out there, but please take your time and don't rush. Also, the poll will represent a popular list of CANDY choices out there.

Here's my Tier list:

[Image: UCsETGk.png]
Those candy cigarettes that got banned from retail stores because they were controversial. Those were the best candy.

[Image: 51L9+H5ZP0L._SX300_SY300_.jpg]

I can't eat them anymore cause of my diet (they contain beef gelatin), but I remember loving them as a kid. And apparently they still sell them on Amazon!

Creme Savers, which were discontinued for a while, but recently came back.

[Image: 71hqA5To7KL._SX679_.jpg]

Another one that I can no longer have, but I remember them being really good.

I can't really eat much candy nowadays cause of my diet, so I've been sticking to fruit. Cranberries are sour like Sour Patch Kids, strawberries are sweet like Creme Savers, and cantaloupe tastes sugary like those candy cigarettes! Although if I do start craving chocolate, they have some on Amazon that I can get.
(10th November 2022, 2:32 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: [ -> ]Those candy cigarettes that got banned from retail stores because they were controversial. Those were the best candy.

[Image: 51L9+H5ZP0L._SX300_SY300_.jpg]

I can't eat them anymore cause of my diet (they contain beef gelatin), but I remember loving them as a kid. And apparently they still sell them on Amazon!

That sucks because they look delicious. Too controversial? Ha! People kill themselves over smoking cigarettes everyday, and now all of a sudden, candy cigarettes are too controversial. Give me a break. The world is so backwards, now.

(10th November 2022, 2:32 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: [ -> ]Creme Savers, which were discontinued for a while, but recently came back.

[Image: 71hqA5To7KL._SX679_.jpg]

Another one that I can no longer have, but I remember them being really good.

I can't really eat much candy nowadays cause of my diet, so I've been sticking to fruit. Cranberries are sour like Sour Patch Kids, strawberries are sweet like Creme Savers, and cantaloupe tastes sugary like those candy cigarettes! Although if I do start craving chocolate, they have some on Amazon that I can get.

Dude, I forgot about this candy brand. It looks so delicious. Can you eat organic candy? It has lower calories and grams of sugar. Also too, you could probably eat organic chocolate to benefit your diet.

[Image: EwuZxHG.jpg]
(10th November 2022, 3:06 PM)Different Wrote: [ -> ]Can you eat organic candy? It has lower calories and grams of sugar. Also too, you could probably eat organic chocolate to benefit your diet.

I probably could, yes. But some of these alternative foods get pricey. I was getting a brand of chocolate on Amazon called Unreal, they have candy that tastes like M&Ms and Reese's Cups, but it's like $14 for a 7 ounce bag.

Now whenever I crave chocolate, I just go in the non-dairy section and buy a pint of Ben & Jerrys. Much more cost efficient.
(10th November 2022, 3:18 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: [ -> ]I was getting a brand of chocolate on Amazon called Unreal, they have candy that tastes like M&Ms and Reese's Cups, but it's like $14 for a 7 ounce bag.

Now whenever I crave chocolate, I just go in the non-dairy section and buy a pint of Ben & Jerrys. Much more cost efficient.

$14?? They can have it, smh. The thing that bugs me about these brands is that they never put enough in the bag to suit the price; I'm just buying more into the name brand and the fact that it's organic, smh. Try Häagen-Dazs. Its cost is around $5.60 on average, but it's more rich and healthier for you.
Anything with peanuts and/or peanut butter., but I am fine with anything (even the infamous candy corn (actually delicious)). I do not eat much candy, though, for health and monetary reasons. There is no nutritional value, so why waste my money.
(10th November 2022, 5:05 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: [ -> ]Anything with peanuts and/or peanut butter., but I am fine with anything (even the infamous candy corn (actually delicious)). I do not eat much candy, though, for health and monetary reasons. There is no nutritional value, so why waste my money.

I heard candy corn is one of the worst, candies out there. Also yeah, there is no nutritional value in candy. However, the closest candy brands to be nutritious in some sort of way, is "Yum Earth" for example. All those other candy brands are processed sugar, designed to rot your teeth out.
I voted Skittles. But Turkish Delight. 100%
(10th November 2022, 11:54 PM)Mulley Wrote: [ -> ]I voted Skittles. But Turkish Delight. 100%

I've never heard of Turkish delight, before 🤔 What does that taste like? I researched it and I see these pink, sugary cubes.
In terms of sweets:
Sour Skittles are great
Parma Violets are awesome and Fizzers are cool too

In terms of chocolate:
Maltesers are great
Milky Ways, Smarties are pretty cool too

Also just many more too that I've either forgotten or just cos I don't wanna bother writing a massive list lmao (the tierlist has a lot of stuff idk about but doesn't have a lot of stuff i do know about)
(11th November 2022, 1:45 AM)Different Wrote: [ -> ]I've never heard of Turkish delight, before 🤔 What does that taste like? I researched it and I see these pink, sugary cubes.

Turkish delights are good, idk exactly how to explain them tho
(11th November 2022, 1:55 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]In terms of sweets:
Sour Skittles are great
Parma Violets are awesome and Fizzers are cool too

Reminds me of sweetarts lol. Now the Fizzers, I've never heard of before. But, it looks delicious and chewy. I've just never seen it over here in America.
(11th November 2022, 2:18 AM)Different Wrote: [ -> ]Reminds me of sweetarts lol. Now the Fizzers, I've never heard of before. But, it looks delicious and chewy. I've just never seen it over here in America.

Fizzers are called Smarties in America
Smarties here are sort of like M+Ms but they taste diff
(11th November 2022, 1:45 AM)Different Wrote: [ -> ]I've never heard of Turkish delight, before 🤔 What does that taste like? I researched it and I see these pink, sugary cubes.

I think it is some sort of jelly. Some sort of liquid, The rose flavours are the best! If you have ever seen the movie Narnia? The boy gets asked what he would desire, and he also asked for turkish delight, it’s just yes, as you said, a ice sugary cube, an as I said like a jelly ton? You can also get it in cadbury chocolate as a flavour, also a favourite. It also comes in a mix box that comes from New Zealand called; Favourites. Literally, there is the most likeable New Zealand flavours just in one nice box, it’s like a sort of gift box. You should really order some Rose Turkish Delight though bro, worth a taste, trust. Should definitely be in your country though bro, not sure where you’re from but surely.
(11th November 2022, 1:56 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]Turkish delights are good, idk exactly how to explain them tho

Which type of Turkish Delights have you tried? If you know the types of flavours/juices you’ve had with it
(11th November 2022, 6:01 AM)Mulley Wrote: [ -> ]I think it is some sort of jelly. Some sort of liquid, The rose flavours are the best! If you have ever seen the movie Narnia? The boy gets asked what he would desire, and he also asked for turkish delight, it’s just yes, as you said, a ice sugary cube, an as I said like a jelly ton? You can also get it in cadbury chocolate as a flavour, also a favourite. It also comes in a mix box that comes from New Zealand called; Favourites. Literally, there is the most likeable New Zealand flavours just in one nice box, it’s like a sort of gift box. You should really order some Rose Turkish Delight though bro, worth a taste, trust. Should definitely be in your country though bro, not sure where you’re from but surely.

With the way you described it, I'm tempted to order a box off of Amazon. I've never seen the movie 'Narnia', but you've definitely sold me on this type of candy you call scrumptious and mouthwatering. It's rare that I eat candy from other countries, but I guess it doesn't hurt to open myself up to new things. Especially the Cadbury chocolate that you described. How do you feel about chocolate covered pretzels? Those are also indescribably good, imo.
I'd like to see at least one of you guys make a tier list from above.
Snickers is the greatest candy bar ever made, in my opinion.
But if I want sugar, I prefer to eat ice cream.

[Image: 8562905882045c5e5bef3b3539f5dbb06e122383...efd6a5.jpg]
(11th November 2022, 11:44 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: [ -> ]Snickers is the greatest candy bar ever made, in my opinion.
But if I want sugar, I prefer to eat ice cream.

[Image: 8562905882045c5e5bef3b3539f5dbb06e122383...efd6a5.jpg]

Great choice! So, why do you think Hersey's is awful? Is it the way it tastes, or the ingredients that they put in it?
mandms
Pages: 1 2 3