Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: SURREALISM - STAGE 1!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Exactly how smart are you? Do you consider yourself to be a FASTIDIOUS person, or do you miss out on the most obvious things in life? This time, I'm going to test you to your greatest abilities. What do I mean by that? - Well, I'll be testing you to see if you can spot optical illusions, some of which may not be obvious. I'm going to start off with something quite simple at first, then it's only going to excel to a higher level of difficulty every week, to see how smart you guys really are.

Sometimes, our minds like to play tricks on us. But, by being a FASTIDIOUS person, you can probably catch it at least 95% of the time. If not, then you're missing out on a whole new world out there. If you're an artist, a mastermind of optical illusions, or you have a broad knowledge on how SURREALISM works, then you shouldn't have a problem with these. You'd be surprised to know how many people screw this one up. So, tell me exactly how many staircases do you see in this SURREALISTIC painting?

Just remember: this is how you spot SNIPERS who are out of plain sight, by being a FASTIDIOUS person. IRL, if you instantly miss a staircase, a SNIPER blasts you with a bullet! Some staircases may be hidden. So, be very careful here. I'm not going to tell you whether you got it right or not, until the end of the week. So for now, I'm just going to challenge you on your findings a little bit. I could be lying to you, or maybe I'm not. If I'm BSing you, then please call me out. I love a great challenge! Good luck!

[Image: nHT6U8T.jpg]
Final answer.

[Image: 60c87d1ece4642e98d4d1ec2c659116c.jpg]
@Master Raiden @Yomakoy You guys are close. Just remember that even the smallest details could count as a staircase. I could be lying, or maybe I'm not. There are tons of mysteries out there. So, what you may think might not be something, could end up being something. Someone who visited this thread is closer than you guys. I can't say who, but he knows who he is.
[Image: RkdZdhF.png]
(7th December 2022, 3:21 PM)David Wrote: [ -> ][Image: RkdZdhF.png]

Interesting choices. But, only 1-3 are incorrect, though 👀 It's kind of tough for the first stage, but you just gotta remember to be fastidious with these kind of illusions because some of them are staring dead at you. Hint: some are hidden, but I can't say which ones. Good luck!
[Image: 9f07F5f.jpg]

Believe it or not, the correct answer is 16. Let me explain something to you guys: Normally when you look at these staircases, you're thinking that only the staircases that clearly look visible to the naked eye, is an actual staircase; you forget that the mind plays tricks on us, so you don't consider counting every piece of brick that has jagged, staircase lines. The toughest ones are the ones with the quadruple guard rail balls because they split into two staircases. Therefore, miniature staircases, also count as a staircase.

Then you've got the ones that are hidden in plain sight, like the one to the far right that's been turned upside down, and the one on the far left, next to the miniature staircase. I know this was a tough challenge for you guys, but you should still give yourselves a big pat on the back for at least attempting these.

Next week or so, I'll come up with a new challenge.