Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: ⚡️⏱ FATHER TIME - SUPERPOWERS II UNLOCKED! ⏱⚡️
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Li8re70.gif]

WARNING: This is the most POWERFUL thread that I've ever posted on JV, and probably more POWERFUL than the rest of the threads on JV. Even if you don't vote or reply to this thread, I want you to learn something new from me, here. Keep reading this thread, over and over again until you learn just how valuable time is. I'm going to tag this link to the bottom of my posts, so that you'll always remember that it's there for your benefit. This is free knowledge that I'm sharing with you guys from my own personal experience.

Hopefully you won't squander your time, elsewhere. My quote: "never participate or post on threads, unless you're learning something valuable that'll help you get ahead in life". With that said, continue reading.

Time is not your friend. No matter how you analyze it... time is not your friend. Why? - Because life is too short to be messing around, doing nothing. So, when you gotta be somewhere at a certain period of time, or you have to wake up in the morning to go to work, then just know that you can't freeze the hours, minutes, or seconds to benefit you; time slows down for no one! Time is also money. So, if you're not doing anything, you could be making money running a business or something.

[Image: 3Sw2JPp.gif]

If you're a procrastinator, then you should probably know that the hourglass, aka your life span, is rapidly moving because time is too short nowadays, which means that we don't even know how much time we have left to really enjoy the things that we really want to do. This world is not promised to us, so live your life to the fullest, and refrain from living in the dark shadows of another person's life. If you like to sit on your ass and doing nothing but eat unhealthy, then you could lose longevity in a heartbeat!

[Image: ASFIgWW.gif]

All these statements are cliches that we've all listened to from successful people, having programmed our subconscious minds into believing the obvious. When we screw up, we often hear that message in our minds, being replayed like a tape recorder. The minute you make a major and significant decision in your life, the clock and everyone else around you, are judging and monitoring you to see how you plan to carry out your rational decisions to solve a problem.

[Image: I4ga38O.gif]

When we walk around here, thinking that there's some kind of time machine that allows us to travel back in time or stop time for a few minutes, just to complete a project deadline or solve problems, then it becomes preposterous because as a result, we end up drowning in deep depression and disappointments. God's not going to stop time, and neither are you. If time travel really does exist, then show me proof of how you can take advantage of this device.

On the other hand, I could be wrong and the Mandela effect is moving strong, where someone is manipulating the minor things that we see before us. Example: Chick-Fil-A used to be Chic-Fil-A. Don't believe me? Do your research! Time shifts are going unnoticed, and we as humans aren't even paying attention to it until someone points it out.

[Image: 8q2fSVE.jpg]

When you only get one opportunity to leave a legacy based on what you really want to do in life, then please don't hesitate to make it your mission to achieve what seems to be the impossible to mere mortals who are fearful of doing the dirty work to succeed. Be DIFFERENT like me, and don't follow the crowd posting on silly ass threads that has no value and only teach you to be ignorant. When you visit a site, whether it's this one or reddit, you expect to learn something new, at least 3 times a week. Otherwise, you're squandering your freakin' time and killing brain cells, there!

When we're starving of knowledge, the last thing that we want to do is participate in posting on ignorant ass threads that'll only teach you to follow the crowd. Every site has an oddball in the group, and I refuse to participate in silly ass threads that'll only teach you to be ignorant and follow the crowd.

[Image: 9lXF9dB.gif]

When you begin your journey to success, you'll only have but so much time to plan your methodical steps to achieve your goals. During your childhood, you have nothing but time because your parents take care of all the dirty work for you. But, as a grown ass man or woman, you're rapidly losing time as the seconds and minutes ticks away out of your control. Bills need to be paid, and your mind, soul, and body desperately need attention from you, day and night.

[Image: oii36US.png]

Now think about this for a second... as you're reading this thread, you're probably thinking: where's he going with this? Well, if you've been meticulously reading through this thread since the beginning, instead of skimming through it like I know that some of you like to do, then it's no surprise that the point of this thread is to teach you that time is the most valuable asset, alive. But, then we need to constantly remind ourselves that we're all human who make mistakes, everyday; some of which we regret for life. Then our friends and family are constantly reminding us, how much we've screwed up; that's a headache!

[Image: MOwcV5G.gif]

[Image: lhr8Sz5.jpg]

Everyday, we go into war, desperately trying to do things on time to avoid suffering the consequences and hearing our friends and family, bicker about how we could have done this or that. Well if you're not a procrastinator, then the majority of the time, you won't have to hear all that! But, sometimes the things that we want to happen, end up being counterintuitive because they can take a turn for the worst. It's out of our control, and the success ratio compared to failure, can end up being 1:99 when we're inexperienced and lacking wisdom; that's 1% success to control the unpredictable, versus 99% failure to control the unpredictable. The deck of cards is not always in your favor, and when life hands you lemons... you're forced to make lemonade!

[Image: ahBmOJK.jpg]

Now think about this for a moment... if you've been keeping up with all the 007 movies up to this point, then you would know that every actor who played James Bond in the movie, had a badass watch, OMEGA Seamasters, that seemed like it had superpowers. What if that watch really existed with real life superpowers that allowed you to turn back time, just to fix your regrets or relive the pinnacle moments in your life, regarding happiness. While this idea seems very fictional and counterintuitive, it grants you an opportunity to express yourself, based on what you would have changed and why. Think of this as a "What if" moment.

[Image: awwRniZ.jpg]

If this watch really existed with all those fancy and flashy superpowers, then it would have allowed you to turn the dial on it, counterclockwise, until you're visually able to see all the dates, years, months, hours, minutes, and seconds.

[Image: WeMRsEv.gif]

Then when you're satisfied, you would then instantaneously warp back in time, just to correct your mistakes or relive your greatest moments. If you've had a rough childhood that made you uptight, or if you've had a great relationship with some girl or boy, then you can either correct that or relive those moments. You catch my drift.

[Image: iFrdMOR.gif]

This watch would have also allowed you to do the same thing with taking a look into the future to see how your life, or the world is going to turn out. Just by turning the clock, clockwise, you can jump ahead and solve unpredictable problems and regrets. But, then there's boundaries that prevents us from solving every single problem. It's no surprise that we're not like GOD, and never will be. We can't be omniscient and omnipresent. But with that watch, we can save more lives than the average human because we now have the wisdom and knowledge to do so; just not everyone's lives in a short amount of time.

So, here's my question for those of you who've been keeping up with me for this long. If you had this special watch, would it be cheating to turn back time just to correct all your mistakes steering your future into a better pathway, knowing this could potentially affect others, or should you move on and learn to live your life the way you're doing, and accept failure?

[Image: ewlbqMh.jpg]

[Image: KeYNBGz.jpg]

Next week, we're going to take a look at surrealism again, involving clocks and time manipulation. Very POWERFUL stuff, so keep this thread active! It'll be stage 2. How do I come up with these threads, you asked? Well, let's just say that I have a gift of creativity, when it comes to writing. I live and stand by my name on JV and IRL. Everyone has a special gift that separates them from the everyday, ordinary crowd. So, if you're squandering your time refusing to reach your highest potential, then you're allowing the hourglass to run time out on you. Soon, you'll be an old man or woman, wishing you had done this or that, if you don't make a move, now!
Time travel is a paradox.
If you traveled back in time to fix something, then you already experienced the results of the time travel and nothing has changed.
This is the same reason why I believe that if time travel exists, we are already on the best path (despite how sad that sounds given some of the atrocities that happened).
It's also why I believe that time travel cannot technically mess up time because it already has and you are already seeing the consequences.
(10th December 2022, 10:58 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: [ -> ]Time travel is a paradox.
If you traveled back in time to fix something, then you already experienced the results of the time travel and nothing has changed.
This is the same reason why I believe that if time travel exists, we are already on the best path (despite how sad that sounds given some of the atrocities that happened).
It's also why I believe that time travel cannot technically mess up time because it already has and you are already seeing the consequences.

So, if I went back in time to stop myself from getting into a car accident, you're telling me that nothing has changed, even though that car accident impacted the other person? How is that possible? On the other hand, I'm sure a lot of us would like to go back in time and stop COVID-19 from happening, if we knew how.
(11th December 2022, 8:59 AM)Different Wrote: [ -> ]So, if I went back in time to stop myself from getting into a car accident, you're telling me that nothing has changed, even though that car accident impacted the other person? How is that possible? On the other hand, I'm sure a lot of us would like to go back in time and stop COVID-19 from happening, if we knew how.
No, I mean if you gain the power to later on, you already tried and failed or that was the optimal result.