Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Congrats Dangevin!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congratulations to our newest admin, @Dangevin!
LONG overdue!!!

[Image: XBoUcBV.png]

[Image: KQ4S23W.png]
Grats bro
Congratulations!
Humongous congratulations!!
I’m actually here to see this day omg!! Congrats Dangevin!! This is a well earned spot man, it’s crazy to see you as an Admin now! woohoo
WooooWoooooWoooooOooooooWooooWOOoooooo. Congrats! The Admin team was getting lonely. Frown
[Image: EhrVv13.png]

(Congratulations, by the way!)
Ey grats @Dangevin!
(30th January 2023, 7:42 PM)4h3y Wrote: [ -> ][Image: EhrVv13.png]

lol
Thank you everyone for the congratulatory messages! I really do appreciate it Big Grin

Pretty surprised that this promotion happened, and I am thankful for it. I will continue to do what I've done PLUS MORE for the community!

Also...

(30th January 2023, 7:42 PM)4h3y Wrote: [ -> ][Image: EhrVv13.png]

RIP blue squad :')
Once again, congrats! Very well deserved, and I'm glad to have witnessed it today Smile

( also, the purple looks good on you, hehe Wink )
Gratz bror
Congrats, after 10 years of a status roller coaster (:
@Dangevin Yo, congrats on the long and awaited promotion, my G! 💪⚡️Being an admin means that you now have more responsibilities than you did before, as a moderator. It's also a special tool to have because it shows everyone that you're dedicated to your responsibilities to serve as a leader on JV and Pr2.

But, now we don't have any moderators on JV (as far as I know), anymore. Personally, if earned, I'd love to be qualified to take on the moderator role, but then that would probably clash with my threads 😂
Congrats Dange! So satisfying to finally see your name with the admin colours after all this time  Bow
(31st January 2023, 10:04 PM)Different Wrote: [ -> ]@Dangevin Yo, congrats on the long and awaited promotion, my G! 💪⚡️Being an admin means that you now have more responsibilities than you did before, as a moderator. It's also a special tool to have because it shows everyone that you're dedicated to your responsibilities to serve as a leader on JV and Pr2.

But, now we don't have any moderators on JV (as far as I know), anymore. Personally, if earned, I'd love to be qualified to take on the moderator role, but then that would probably clash with my threads 😂

Dont worry, ill be a mod again, I probably wont do anything, but the name colour is pretty fancy
I thought he was already a admin a very long time ago, anyway congress
(2nd February 2023, 3:31 PM)dotime Wrote: [ -> ]I thought he was already a admin a very long time ago, anyway congress

The house or the senate?
(2nd February 2023, 5:59 PM)Eternal Wrote: [ -> ]The house or the senate?
Good question, The house
(I didn't noticed that I spelt congress instead of Congrats ops)
(2nd February 2023, 3:16 PM)a7x3 Wrote: [ -> ]Dont worry, ill be a mod again, I probably wont do anything, but the name colour is pretty fancy

Yeah, that thick blue stands out hard.
Pages: 1 2