Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: DIFFICULT! - MUST READ! ☠️
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Ngu5E0F.jpg]

This word can be rather intimidating to a lot of people, especially if you're trying to achieve a short or long-term goal. Man, everybody has encountered something that can be SUPER DIFFICULT to deal with. Whether it's trying to lose weight, pay off debts, fix major car problems, deal with bad relationships, health problems, PAIN, people, etc. Whatever you can think of, it's been done before. But, the last thing that we want to hear is that we have to start all over again because we were doing something wrong. Damn, why is this so DIFFICULT? ⚠️

[Image: gwJbbxD.jpg]

If you're currently struggling with something, then the most significant thing to do is to reevaluate the situation by paying attention to the outcomes that you're getting from that situation. If it's something that you can't cooperate with, then push it aside and figure out what the issue is. When we were kids, we used to be comfortable riding a bike with training wheels.

But, when time comes to take those training wheels off and ride a real bike, we FAIL and FALL off our asses all the time. Sure, it's DIFFICULT at first and you feel like giving up, but you're one step closer to finally being able to do it, every time. You see, everybody who's dealt with DIFFICULT things has always looked for a shortcut or the easiest way out to avoid embarrassment and squandering a tremendous amount of time doing something. But, unfortunately some things takes years to achieve, and it's ridiculous.

[Image: qws7oUR.png]

There are at least 5 levels of DIFFICULTY that God has placed in front of us for everything that we do in the real world. Easy, Normal, HARD, VERY HARD, & INSANE! But, just sometimes there are extensions towards how difficult and easy things can get. The above example displays 9 of them that ranks from the soft, underground easy to the legendary HARD: Heaven, Comfortable, VERY EASY, Easy, Normal, HARD, VERY HARD, INSANE, & NIGHTMARE.

The HIGHER the DIFFICULTY, the bigger the rewards are. If something is too easy, then I can promise you that you're not going to want to do it forever. You're going to want challenges placed in front of you... maybe not for everything, but some things. The good news is that there will be things that you're really talented at, based on your God given talent. Then the bad news is that there will be things that you're really awful at. It's like the yin-yang effect.

I'll give you an example from my perspective. I can't draw, ok? I'm having a DIFFICULT time drawing artwork for Pr2 in illustrator. I can come up with creative ideas, but drawing them is a NIGHTMARE for me, hence why I reach out to experts who know how to do this stuff (you know who you are). This is also why I placed a delay on my creative ideas because I have to draw them.

[Image: gJCtkG4.jpg]

When we see that we're achieving outcomes that are authentic on a really HIGH level, then that motivates us to keep going. But, for some of you guys, I know that when you don't see that anytime soon, you're ready to give up all of a sudden. If you do think about coming to that decision, consider this famous quote, first: “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.” - author G. Michael Hopf.

[Image: ntLZU0x.jpg]

Sometimes, we bring HARD times upon ourselves and it's ridiculous when it doesn't have to be. For example, you know you're supposed to go on a diet, yet you eat desserts with 1,000 calories like the picture above. Overtime, if this starts to become an addiction, then this will lead to obesity, cavities, and mental problems.

So, what is the most DIFFICULT thing that you have ever done in your entire life? Did you ever get the work done? How did that make you feel? The poll is just a list of common things that people deal with, everyday. If you have something different, please share it with us!
idk what that last picture is but I want it.
I think some of the worst times I've had in my life is losing my nana, great nana and also one of my best friends. My first nana died and it was a huge shock (no illness, just a shock death), my great nana passed away during Covid and we could barely see her so that made it worse. Then my best friend committed suicide as his ex-partner wouldn't allow him to see his child n stuff so yeah that definitely sucked.

I think these have been the most difficult times because physical pain is kinda temporary (in most cases) and the other issues can be fixed/helped but i was close to choosing dealing with the mental health issues as a result of the above, could have been either of those 2 for me.
(28th March 2023, 6:10 AM)ExplosionZ Wrote: [ -> ]I think some of the worst times I've had in my life is losing my nana, great nana and also one of my best friends. My first nana died and it was a huge shock (no illness, just a shock death), my great nana passed away during Covid and we could barely see her so that made it worse. Then my best friend committed suicide as his ex-partner wouldn't allow him to see his child n stuff so yeah that definitely sucked.

I think these have been the most difficult times because physical pain is kinda temporary (in most cases) and the other issues can be fixed/helped but i was close to choosing dealing with the mental health issues as a result of the above, could have been either of those 2 for me.

I think the most important takeaway is that you remained strong through those crisis because dealing with death in the family, including friends, is some of the most difficult things a person could ever go through. How did you deal with that scenario, and how are you doing today?
(28th March 2023, 10:29 PM)Different Wrote: [ -> ]I think the most important takeaway is that you remained strong through those crisis because dealing with death in the family, including friends, is some of the most difficult things a person could ever go through. How did you deal with that scenario, and how are you doing today?

Yeah it was definitely hard. I train like 10+ times per week in Martial Arts so that was kind of my way to vent any issues I was having because of that and It's definitely made me a better person. Planning to do a fundraiser later this year to help raise money for mental health charities which should be fun. 

I wouldn't say it ever get's better, you just learn to deal with it.
Figured I'd share this video with anyone who still gives a damn about this thread.