Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Hello Everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm Jessica Rocks from PR2. I just found out about JV2 today and being here is bringing back so many memories. I'm so glad someone brought this forum to life. Thank you to ~Bowl aka Leroy K1nk3ns for sharing this link with me on discord.
Its hard to believe its been almost 10 years since I joined PR2 as a 12 year old. I'm 21 now, working as an oral surgeon's assistant. Life is good. Except I was in a car accident during a blizzard on Monday. So I'm heading out in a little bit to test drive cars today.
I hope everyone has a great day. I'll see you around. I'm looking forward to seeing who else is on the forum and reminiscing here some more in the future.
Hey Jessica, glad to see you. Hope you stick around til PRF, I plan to anyway ^^
also... "K1nk." how kinky.
Hihi!
Hey Jess! Welcome back, and it's good to see ya again Smile
I’m so buzzed that you’re test driving cars after a car crash.. Like wot.. but anyway, welcome back1 It’s pretty werid how I’m still here, I joined PR2 in late 2008 & still here to this day!
Hey Jess, welcome! It's great to have you here. Smile
(26th January 2018, 12:35 AM)Mulley Wrote: [ -> ]I’m so buzzed that you’re test driving cars after a car crash.. Like wot.. but anyway, welcome back1 It’s pretty werid how I’m still here, I joined PR2 in late 2008 & still here to this day!

Shut up Mulley. XD
My record is otherwise spotless. Not even a ticket.

I was hit in the front passenger wheel. The car is over 200,000 miles, isn't driveable and it'll cost more to repair it than I bought it for. I need a pair of wheels to get me places.

Thanks for the welcome. I joined in late 08 too. What was your original username?
(26th January 2018, 12:45 AM)Jessica Rocks Wrote: [ -> ]Shut up Mulley. XD
My record is otherwise spotless. Not even a ticket.

I was hit in the front passenger wheel. The car is over 200,000 miles, isn't driveable and it'll cost more to repair it than I bought it for. I need a pair of wheels to get me places.

Thanks for the welcome. I joined in late 08 too. What was your original username?

Alright, alright. Calm down tiger. XD

& oh right, I understand now haha! I was just pulling yah leg anyway Tongue

My original PR2 name was “cman123456789” but got a name change around 2012-14 can’t remember exactly when but, it was changed to Torque. Smile
(25th January 2018, 7:19 PM)~Bowl Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Jessica, glad to see you. Hope you stick around til PRF, I plan to anyway ^^
also... "K1nk." how kinky.

Thank you!
Hopefully PRF comes out soon... on the anniversary on PR2's release.
What do you mean by kinky?
(26th January 2018, 1:12 AM)Mulley Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, alright. Calm down tiger. XD

& oh right, I understand now haha! I was just pulling yah leg anyway Tongue

My original PR2 name was “cman123456789” but got a name change around 2012-14 can’t remember exactly when but, it was changed to Torque. Smile

cman123456789 actually seems familiar. Torque, not so much.
(25th January 2018, 7:30 PM)*Izi-Blissers* Wrote: [ -> ]Hihi!

(25th January 2018, 11:19 PM)Nemo Nation Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Jess! Welcome back, and it's good to see ya again Smile

(26th January 2018, 12:36 AM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Jess, welcome!  It's great to have you here. Smile
 Thank you very much!  Big Grin
(26th January 2018, 1:36 AM)Jessica Rocks Wrote: [ -> ]cman123456789 actually seems familiar. Torque, not so much.

Well, you’re one of the few who remember cman123456789, pre cool. Even though you don’t really, just sounds familiar. Tongue
(26th January 2018, 1:51 AM)Mulley Wrote: [ -> ]Well, you’re one of the few who remember cman123456789, pre cool. Even though you don’t really, just sounds familiar. Tongue

Its been almost 10 years. Can you blame me?   Rolleyes
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH <3<3
It's been a quadrillion and twenty years, I guess. Welcome!
(28th January 2018, 12:19 AM)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: [ -> ]It's been a quadrillion and twenty years, I guess. Welcome!

Thank you! Its been a minute. I still remember when you banned me for typing in pink... I promise I'm not too salty anymore.
(30th January 2018, 12:11 AM)Jessica Rocks Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you! Its been a minute. I still remember when you banned me for typing in pink... I promise I'm not too salty anymore.

Oh yeah, the times before mlock +S on acid. (+S = strip all color formatting from messages.)