Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Best year of PR2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What year did you have the most fun on PR2? Personally I think that 2011 was the peak for me with the friends I've made and how active the game was.
To me, the best year of PR2 was 2012. Not only was the year when the Motley Monday videos began (which were always a blast to watch and see the original forum posts) That was also the year i played the game the most.

Endless amount of memories of playing the game with friends online that year :]

I remember we used to play a ghetto version of Hat Attack where we had to get all hats before we hit the finish block on this one level I made. We used to break our heads laughing always by the end of the race each time xD so many clutches.
2021 for me. Legend Trappers was at its peak. We released AT (an ongoing team trapping event) which ending up being something special-- with its release, and every little content update, we saw lots of players excitedly jumping online to play and conquer every section as a community. For several months, we had groups form in the VC chatting & playing almost every single night. And the big TM Tourney was incredibly fun & exciting, the perfect way to cap the year off (even if I lost in devastating fashion to drop to 3rd).

[Check out the Finals, it was sick]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8Vixm2o...gniloquent
As a player, I think sometime between 2010 and 2013. The top hat streams and Motley Monday were some of my favorite times on PR2.

As a developer, probably 2020. While the pandemic was awful in every way, it had the fringe benefit of causing a resurgence of older folks to come back to the game. I also view PR2 v160 as one of, if not my most influential achievements since taking over development responsibilities.