Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: PR2 Monkey Set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: idTXqTz.png]

Here it is! THE EPIC MONKEY SET!
the Epic Colours are sending me BANANAS!

pleaseeeee adddddSmile
NEEEEEEED
@ZRD What did you use to create the "Monkey Set"? I understand that it has to be uploaded into a vector image for the finishing touches. I've heard things like Adobe Illustrator, AutoDesk, Photoshop, etc.
oo oo aa aa
(20th March 2024, 8:42 PM)Different Wrote: [ -> ]@ZRD What did you use to create the "Monkey Set"? I understand that it has to be uploaded into a vector image for the finishing touches. I've heard things like Adobe Illustrator, AutoDesk, Photoshop, etc.
yes i used Adobe illustrator, im very new to it but luckily not too bad at drawing, JBG talked me through it Smile
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes SO MUCH yes!

I want this set :D

With the top hat you will successfully and effectively ''monkey'' with manners.
This is gnarly. This will be a permanent wear if it drops!
(24th March 2024, 5:56 AM)ZRD Wrote: [ -> ]i appreciate the kind words! ty! i doubt it will get added thoughFrown

This is why I've been saying for the past 3 years that we need someone more active to implement these sets because Ben doesn't have time to do it.
(24th March 2024, 5:56 AM)ZRD Wrote: [ -> ]i appreciate the kind words! ty! i doubt it will get added though:(

There may be a chance though! Ben is extremely busy right now but there will be a time for sure in the future... Poor guy is on level 100th in life with the tutorial still going. Give him a chance and he will implement it eventually :]
(24th March 2024, 7:35 AM)Nemo Nation Wrote: [ -> ]This is gnarly.  This will be a permanent wear if it drops!
ahhh man i appreciate the kind words! this is the kind of motivation i need to design more sets!
FIRE AS! Omg we need this ong