Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Jiggmin has arrived!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jiggmin logged in for the first time about a half hour ago at the time of this post!
(28th January 2018, 7:06 PM)Bluelightning Wrote: [ -> ]Jiggmin joined about a half hour ago at the time of this post!

Welcome, @Jiggmin! Glad to have you here. Hopefully you'll check in from time-to-time. Smile

He actually just logged in for the first time. I made sure to make him an account when we created the site!
(28th January 2018, 7:07 PM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, @Jiggmin! Glad to have you here. Hopefully you'll check in from time-to-time. Smile

He actually just logged in for the first time. I made sure to make him an account when we created the site!

I was wondering how he got Admin so fast!
(28th January 2018, 7:09 PM)Bluelightning Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering how he got Admin so fast!

hax lol
(28th January 2018, 7:09 PM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]hax lol

That makes him the only admin not paying for the site  YES
(28th January 2018, 7:13 PM)Bluelightning Wrote: [ -> ]That makes him the only admin not paying for the site  YES

python doesn't pay for the site ????????????????????????????????
his first words on here was saying my name and predicting that i’ll post next, so proud of myself
Never have I ever clicked a post so fast.

Welcome to JV2 @Jiggmin
(Never thought I'd be saying this :v )
Welcome @Jiggmin
I was born admin.

Thank your for the warm welcome!
(29th January 2018, 4:39 PM)Jiggmin Wrote: [ -> ]I was born admin.

Thank your for the warm welcome!

Born to be aliveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 

Also, welcome to Jv2!! Big Grin
I'm still curious as to why his pfp is of the back of a mans head. That bald patch been annoying me since 2011.
(29th January 2018, 7:49 PM)*Izi-Blissers* Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still curious as to why his pfp is of the back of a mans head. That bald patch been annoying me since 2011.
because it's sexy Wink
(29th January 2018, 7:49 PM)Jiggmin Wrote: [ -> ]Bluelightning is the best!
Thanks Jiggman!
(28th January 2018, 8:25 PM)Eternal Wrote: [ -> ]python doesn't pay for the site ????????????????????????????????

The only ***GOOD*** Admin
Welcome back to the village Jiggmin!
Heyooo ol' Jiggy!

Welcome!
Eyyyy Jiggmin