Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: POLL: Server Restart Perks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lately, I've had an influx of inquiries about why people are being turned into cactuses when a server restarts. When I've explained why this happens, some express their displeasure at the inconvenience.

I'd like to ask the community: do you want the Fred parts on server startup to be disabled, leaving just the happy hour?
Hmm why are there barely any people on the server nowadays
You don't have to disable it, but just make it so it doesn't automatically change your parts to fred
(25th February 2018, 1:33 AM)David Wrote: [ -> ]You don't have to disable it, but just make it so it doesn't automatically change your parts to fred

I kinda second this.
(25th February 2018, 1:33 AM)David Wrote: [ -> ]You don't have to disable it, but just make it so it doesn't automatically change your parts to fred

Good alternative. I think that's what I'm going to go with.
(25th February 2018, 4:14 AM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]Good alternative. I think that's what I'm going to go with.

+1 from me, as well.

This way, anyone who wants to use Fred parts always switch to them, and the majority who don't want to use it can still use their default parts without having to change the body again
I’d make it so you can have the Fred set for the Happy Hour as it lasts, but as said above not automatically set it to Fred.
While I wanted to make it not set automatically but still be there when a server restarted, Jiggmin wanted the method that required the least amount of code. More details: https://github.com/jacob-grahn/platform-...r/pull/218.