Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: What would you do if you met Jiggmin irl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Pretty self explanatory

I'd kiss and thank him for all the good memories

go
I'd film his daily routine
I would walk up to him, get as close as possible, maybe to the point that the tips of our noses are just ever so slightly touching and I'd look into his eyes, make him feel super uncomfortable and just whisper soflty...

...no u
i would tell him to release pr4 already
Honestly I'd tell him that his games meant a lot to me when i was younger, because they introduced me into a community that I fell in love with.

I would thank him for that.
I'd glare at him and then start mumbling the 1936 constitution of the U.S.S.R
(14th March 2018, 1:19 AM)Kursed Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly I'd tell him that his games meant a lot to me when i was younger, because they introduced me into a community that I fell in love with.

For real, me too. The exact same.
I'd tell him to give me his password
Oh, boy! I'd have a lot to talk about. From how how his games really changed my life (I found this awesome community), to how he's doing in life, and the future of the PR series, etc.
I would grab his butt, look him in the eye, and tell him I love him

no homo
I'd give him a big hug. Thank him for the years of fun times I had playing his games and making friends in the community that he started. Oh and I'd ask when I can expect to play PR4.
(14th March 2018, 1:19 AM)Kursed Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly I'd tell him that his games meant a lot to me when i was younger, because they introduced me into a community that I fell in love with.

^
Also, @Jiggmin there are some interesting things people would do if they met you IRL. LOL
He might even be my teacher and I might not suspect a thing.
(18th March 2018, 3:26 PM)FlashRock Wrote: [ -> ]He might even be my teacher and I might not suspect a thing.

you would recognize this gentle face, wouldn't you?

[Image: latest?cb=20110315215252]
(19th March 2018, 7:20 AM)Shadow Z Wrote: [ -> ]you would recognize this gentle face, wouldn't you?

-snip-

or this:
[Image: 140?cb=20120713171700]
I would tell him to check out my PR2 youtube channel.
I auctally called him once and he answered, as he told me he was creating a new website (before freegose, as he disappeared from 'jv1')
i'd kidnap him
LOL ID BE LIKE BRO I WAS THE BADDEST PR2 PLAYER OUT THERE STARIGHT OUT THE HOOD GETTING BANNED LIKE 80 TIMES
... I'm not sure I'd recognize him. I'd just keep walking.
Pages: 1 2 3